Zoé x Reader

As spoken of the true god Squidward Tentacles, 'Another day, another migraine'.

I've done everything I was given throughout the school day. Time to forget everything until tomorrow.

As I walk toward the exit, I do a double take as I see someone I've never seen in school before. Huh, she kind of looks like Chloé. Kind of.

I pull Marinette away from whatever she was doing and point at her.

"Who's that?"

Marinette follows my finger and smiles.

"Oh, that's Zoé. She's Chloé's half sister, but I promise she's not as rude as Chloé. In fact, I would say she's the complete opposite. Why? Love at first sight?"

I feel my face become hot as I look away.

Marinette giggles as she places a hand on my arm.

"Don't worry. I'll introduce you two. Come on."

Marinette's grip increases as she drags me over to Zoé. Wait, I didn't agree to this!

Zoé turns to us and smiles.

My legs become soft and I give Marinette a look, hoping she doesn't let me go.

"Hey Marinette. Who's this?"

Oh my, her voice is so cute and sweet. I maintain eye contact to be polite, but I can't ignore the giddy feeling building up inside me.

"Zoé, this is (Y/N). She was too nervous to say hi, so I helped her."

Marinette places a hand on my back and lightly pushes me forward. I glare at her, only for her to smile as if nothing is wrong.

I turn back to Zoé with a smile.

"Y-Yeah. I'm (Y/N). HAhaAh."

Zoé looks between me and Marinette. This time, Marinette swats my arm.

I turn on her.

"I guess I'll leave you two to it."

Marinette waves before walking away. What the fuck even is Marinette?

I turn back to Zoé with a sigh.

"I was just wondering if you had any plans later this week? We could get to know each other better."

Zoé is quiet for a few moments, but I think I catch a light blush forming on her cheeks.

"Sure. It would be nice to know more people around here, and also so Marinette stops watching us."

I follow her gaze to Marinette watching us from the window of the locker room. She laughs before slowly lowering her head from view.

-

It's now the weekend and I'm supposed to be meeting up with Zoé.

I know Marinette said she's the opposite of Chloé, but what if I'm stood up? I heard Zoé was acting rude on her first day due to Chloé's influence, so what if she got into Zoé's head again?

My thoughts are cleared when a limo pulls up to the park. Who had the awful thought to paint it pink?

Zoé steps out and smiles when she sees me. She notices my expression toward the limo.

"That was Chloé's idea."

I hum in response as we start walking.

I learn the basic stuff about Zoé. Her last name is Lee, she's from New York, and that the shared parent is their mom.

When I try to talk some more, Zoé goes quiet and doesn't look at me anymore.

Did I say something wrong?

Zoé has answered all of my questions so far, just like I've answered all of her questions.

Zoé stops us.

"(Y/N), I think you're great, but I don't think I'm in your league."

I raise an eyebrow.

What?

I laugh a bit.

"Zoé, if anything, I don't feel like I'm in your league. Both in personality and attractiveness."

Zoé smiles, but it soon turns into a frown.

She rubs her arm.

"I appreciate the kind words, but Chloé makes me feel like I'm somehow less than worthless. She's always so rude, and points out the fact that I'm her half sister as if that's the main factor for how she treats me."

I place my hands on Zoé's shoulders. Yikes. How bad did Chloé impact her self-esteem?

It wouldn't surprise me if Chloé has said Zoé isn't as pretty as her.

"Hey now, you know Chloé is a fucking..."

I trail off. Chloé may be rude as all hell, but she's still part of Zoé's family.

At the same moment, I notice an akuma flying toward us. I increase my grip on Zoé's shoulders and kiss her.

Zoé's eyes flutter closed and she leans into the kiss. The akuma turns around and flies away.

Now I can relax into the kiss.

My hands travel down to rest on Zoé's hips. Her arms wrap around my neck.

When she pulls away, her blush is dark. I squeeze her hips.

 "Come on. Watch me give Chloé a piece of my mind."