Alya x Reader

I sigh and cross my arms.

Marinette said she and Alya would meet up with me at the park.

Right now, it's only me and Alya sitting on a bench. We get a message in our group chat. Both of us check the message.

Marinette: Sorry guys. I can't make it, but I'm sure the two of your will enjoy your time together.

Alya: That's fine.

(Y/N): Okay.

I probably could have said something that didn't sound as pissy as that, but damn I'm pissed.

Marinette is the only one who knows I like Alya, why would she flake on me like that?

I look over and see Alya trying to hide a blush.

What is she blushing for? I'm the one with a crush on her. Does she like me?

No, there must be another explanation. She could just have a minor cold. Or overheated? It is warmer this time of year and Alya is wearing a jacket.

"Well, we should at least make the best of our time. What would you like to do?"

Alya looks up with a smile as she considers my words.

"I would like to stop by Marinette's place. If she's going to ditch us like that, I want to know why. Don't you?"

I smile and nod. Time to go to Marinette's place.

Wait a second.

I turn to my right.

"The bakery is literally right there. Why didn't she just tell us herself?"

Alya furrows her brow as she grabs my hand to drag me there. She practically slams the door as she pulls me in with her.

There's a box with a note on it. I flip it open.

"'Sorry for cancelling last minute. Enjoy!' Huh. It seems like Marinette had this prepared. I don't believe this for a second."

Still, Alya takes the box of macarons and starts to angrily eat them. I just smile as she knocks on Marinette's door.

No answer.

Alya knocks again, then hands me the box of macarons as she opens the door.

Marinette is nowhere to be seen, so we head upstairs. Not in her room, so we head up to her balcony.

There are a few lit candles on the railing, as well as some sort of object in the center.

We walk to the railing and I pick up the object. I set down the box of macarons as I hold the object near the light.

A rose?

"Uh... For you, madam."

I hold out the rose. Alya smiles and takes it.

She smells it, then places it in my hair.

I'm glad the candles are our only light source. I just know that my face is becoming redder by the second.

"No. For you, madam."

Damn, now my legs have almost gone limp. I force myself to keep standing as I smile at Alya.

I look up. The moon is bright in the night sky and perfectly positioned above us.

I lean forward and close the distance between us.

The kiss is like a firework. You anticipate when it's going to go off, and when it does, you're wowed by all the colorful explosions in the sky.

It fills you with joy, and the longer it goes on, the longer that feeling lasts.

I pull away when I hear a camera shutter. I look toward the sound.

"Marinette!"

Marinette is currently peeking at us through the trapdoor on her balcony.

I break away from Alya and rush toward the trapdoor as Marinette ducks down. Alya quickly follows.