Ladybug x Akumatized! Reader Lemon

"What, are you going to cry again?"

Chloé and a few other students laugh at me. I was just showing my appreciation for Ladybug, but Chloé had to come and ruin it!

She seems to like taking advantage of my emotional nature. I can't help it if my first instinct for anything is emotional instead of logical.

Speaking of, my anger starts to rise. I clench my fists and leave the classroom, not wanting to put Ladybug through the trouble of dealing with me.

"Oh, she's totally going to cry."

I sit on the stairs while looking at my hand. A ladybug themed mood ring. Sure, mood rings don't work, but I thought it was a neat idea.

Still, to have something you like and are passionate about be shit on by people hurts.

Suddenly, a wave of negative emotions crashes on me. The mood ring is now completely black. The purple moth outline appears in front of me.

"Floodgate, I am Hawkmoth. Your ideas have been squashed by others, by people who don't know what you're capable of. I am giving you the power to amplify the emotions of other people to make them feel how you do. In return, you must get me Ladybug and Cat Noir's Miraculous. Do we have a deal?"

To make Chloé, as well as anybody else who has laughed at me, have their negative emotions amplified fills me with joy.

Who's going to cry now?

"We have a deal, Hawkmoth."

Black clouds surround me. It already makes me feel powerful. I look down at myself as the clouds dissipate.

I'm still wearing my normal clothes, except they're colored in various shades of blue. My skin is also a pale blue color. Widowmaker looking ass.

I go back to the classroom, immediately locking eyes with Chloé. I feel everyone's fear rise as I stand there, but I'm focused on Chloé.

Deep down inside of her, I feel heavy sadness, as well as some guilt. It's about the relationship of her parents. Deep down, she feels at fault even if she has nothing to do with it.

I give Chloé a sweet smile, before forcing those emotions to surface on an amplified level.

Tears immediately fill Chloé's eyes and start pouring down her cheeks. No one knows what to do since they've never seen Chloé actually cry before.

I tilt my head back as I feel everything. The thoughts in her head screaming 'It's my fault. Everything is my fault'. I lick my lips as I look at everyone in the classroom.

Suddenly, something wraps around me, forcing my arms to my sides before yanking me out of the classroom. I land roughly on my back. I grunt as I look up, seeing Ladybug crouch down next to me.

I clench my fist, trying to hide the mood ring. Ladybug tilts her head with a sympathetic expression.

"(Y/N), what happened?"

Ladybug places a hand on my cheek, calming me somewhat.

I shake my head as I sense something inside of her. 'What could have gotten (Y/N) akumatized?'. She's very upset, but has a strong face on to hide it.

I amplify those emotions, causing Ladybug to loosen her yoyo in fear of hurting me. It's loosened just enough for me to slip out of all bindings.

I quickly leave the school, making Ladybug follow me all over the city. I stop at my house, looking around to be certain Ladybug is still following me.

I slip inside and go up to my room, leaving the window open. Ladybug enters through the window and carefullly looks around the room. Before she spots me, I tackle her on the bed.

She's surpised, but not angry. A blush covers her cheeks for a few seconds before being replaced with another sympathetic expression.

"Please, just tell me where the akuma is. We can work this out, (Y/N)."

I stare into Ladybug's eyes as I dig even deeper inside her. I feel...love? It's definitely there, and it's strong too, but it's just masked by the superhero persona.

I grasp that emotion and try to bring it out as best as I can. I put most of my power into it, smiling as I start to feel Ladybug's heart rate increase.

Ladybug suddenly flips us so she's on top pinning me down. I blush as she crashes her lips on mine, keeping my wrists pinned above my head.

Her free hand strokes my cheek as her tongue forces its way into my mouth. I open my mouth slightly. She smiles as I do so, appreciating the action.

Ladybug releases my wrists to remove my upper garments. She attacks my neck after, exploring my body with her hands. I turn my head to give Ladybug more skin to work with, moaning as she sucks on a certain spot.

I place a hand on Ladybug's head as she actually bites down, pulling her closer. She slips off my lower garments while she marks me.

Pleasure spikes through me as Ladybug ties my wrists together with her yoyo. I don't mind some BDSM, but to have it done by Ladybug... Damn.

Ladybug kisses her way down my body, dragging her hands along my sides as she does so. I shudder and squirm around from her hot breath.

A gasp escapes me as Ladybug's mouth latches onto me, her tongue working me up. Ladybug holds my legs down, keeping me from moving around.

The only thing I can do is moan and whimper at every single touch from Ladybug. She's in complete control here and I love it.

Ladybug shifts up a bit, flicking her tongue on my ball of nerves. I tilt my head back as her fingers curl inside of me. She lightly drags her fingertips across my ribcage, causing me to buck my hips.

Ladybug takes this as an opportunity to press a certain spot that puts me over the edge. I wasn't expecting it, but I'm not complaining.

I struggle against my restraints as pleasure overwhelms me. I tremble as Ladybug keeps unwinding me, slowly taking away whatever energy I have left.

I am left a heaving mess when Ladybug finally stops. She unties my wrists and I curl up under the blankets.

Ladybug removes the ring from my hand, stomping on it and purifying the akuma. She kisses me on the forehead and places the ring on my nightstand before leaving.