Alix x Sensitive! Reader

Marinette is crying. Again.

According to her, Adrien didn't reciprocate her feelings, but I'm willing to bet she just stuttered the whole time and couldn't actually say anything.

Girl, I know Adrien is oblivious, but you need to be straightforward with him if you want him to understand.

Even so, I still feel affected by Marinette's emotions. I need to be here for her. She would be disappointed in me if I couldn't be here.

Marinette is just wrapped like a burrito in a blanket with the rest of us sitting around her. Alix quirks an eyebrow in amusement.

"So, are we going to sacrifice her to the gods?"

Alya hits Alix's shoulder.

"Alix, this is serious."

Yeah, this is serious, but I can see where Alix is coming from too. Marinette is in a blanket burrito and can't move. We, on the other hand, are sitting in a perfect circle.

As much as I would love to see blanket burrito Marinette sacrificed to the gods, I side with Alya. It may not be as serious as she says, but Marinette is still hurting.

Alix just huffs without saying anything else.

"Actually, (Y/N), can you take Alix and get some of Marinette's favorite pastries from downstairs?"

I nod happily as we stand.

As we make our way to the display cases, I sense the tension from Alix. She's... angry? Or at least uncomfortable about something, and it's scaring me.

I place a hand on Alix's shoulder and she tenses up. Oh no. Please don't yell at me Alix, you know my heart can't handle it.

I slowly remove my hand, only for Alix to quickly grab my wrist. I flinch at the sudden action.

Alix loosens her grip and rubs the now red area. I tilt my head up as Alix drags her fingers up my arm to make sure I'm not hurt anywhere else.

Being sensitive both emotionally and physically can have its perks at times.

Alix notices my reaction and pulls away. I'm slightly disappointed at this, only for Alix to kiss me.

It's just a quick peck on the lips, but it still does wonders for me.

My positive emotions are off the charts right now. I can tell it spreads to Alix, who's smiling wide as well.

The hair on the back of my neck stands up as Alix places a hand on my cheek. Everywhere her hand touches is set ablaze.

I pat her hand once I regain a level mind.

"As much as I would love to let you set my nerves on fire, we really need to get these pastries to Marinette."