Chat Blanc x Reader

I open my window and whistle. I sound like a bird.

About a minute later, Chat Blanc arrives and perches on my windowsill.

"I heard a little birdie calling."

He hops in my room and makes himself comfortable on my bed.

"So, what's up?"

His eyes follow me intently as I approach the bed. As soon as I'm right by him, Chat Blanc sits up like a cat.

He smiles and holds his hand out. I take it and pull him up.

"Let's go on a date."

Chat Blanc's smile grows and he gets that crazy look in his eyes. An obsessive stare that doesn't drive me away for some reason. It makes me want to be closer to him.

"I thought you would never ask. I have the perfect idea."

He sweeps me off my feet and jumps out the window. I cling to him tightly as the wind whips across my face.

Chat Blanc tightens his grip on me as we start going up.

I make the mistake of looking down, even if it was just for a second.

Yikes. I really can't imagine falling from this high. It's like I can't process what would happen even though I know it will result in death.

I look around once we stop moving.

Chat Blanc has taken me to the top of the Eiffel Tower with a nice view of Paris. Some ships are travelling along the Seine. Everything is peaceful.

I flinch when I feel someone touching my hair.

I look at Chat Blanc, only to see him placing a floral crown on me. It's made with white roses and all the thorns are removed.

"There. Now I can appropriately call you my purrincess."

I adjust the crown slightly as Chat Blanc steps close. I look down at the people and see a few of them watching us.

I just smirk as I turn back to Chat Blanc.

"Wrong. Call me your queen."

I grab his bell and tug him toward me. He gladly participates in the kiss.

His thumb presses against a certain spot on the back of my neck. I moan a bit, allowing Chat Blanc to force his tongue into my mouth.

I pull away as I notice us getting more attention. I drag a finger down Chat Blanc's cheek, stopping at his chest.

"Let's finish this somewhere else, okay?"