Yandere! Kagami x Short! Shy! Neko! Reader Part 3

You know, at first I didn't think any of this was that bad, but then I found out Kagami was killing people.

It hurts me so much because I love Kagami, but I don't love the actions she takes.

What's the word? Yandere? Yeah, I think that's what she is.

That explains what happened that one time with Chloé in the alleyway. She didn't kill her, but I now know if I didn't stop her, she probably would have.

I get she wants to protect me and keep me safe from the rest of the world, but this takes it too far.

I've tried talking with Kagami about it, and she either says everything she does is for me, or that she will stop eventually.

When will that time come? She hasn't killed any of my friends yet, but I'm fearful of the day that she does.

The collar, too. I thought she was just being cute and/or kinky when she got that.

Nope, not only is there a bell, I guess there's a tracking device inside too.

I got lost once and held the bell to keep it from making noise. Kagami still found me within a few minutes and I was on the opposite side of the city.

Currently, I'm sitting here watching cat videos.

These people make money off of their cat, but when I show my cat features I get called a freak?

I lie down on the couch as I start to feel tired.

The door opens and Kagami walks in. For once, she doesn't smell like blood.

"Hey. I got your favorite."

Kagami holds up my favorite ice cream and I just put my head back down.

"We'll save that for later, then. Aww, is someone jealous again?"

I hide my face from her as she touches my ears. I hate that they instinctively twitch whenever they're touched. It's a sensitive spot for me.

"I think you're way better than any of those cats. You're my cat, and I'll take good care of you."

Kagami gently turns my head toward hers, revealing the blush on my cheeks.

She smirks and brushes a stray strand of hair away before kissing my cheek.

"I'll let you sleep now, but we're definitely going to do something later."