Obsessive! Jealous! Alix x Short! Sweet! Reader

"(Y/N), do me next!"

"No! I want to get one next!"

I laugh nervously as people start to get loud and physical with each other.

I can't really tell people 'no', so I'll have to try my best.

"Settle down, everyone. I get to everyone eventually. Just stay in a neat, orderly fashion like before."

This seems to quiet them down for now. I give a sweet smile before turning back to Marinette's hand.

I'm giving henna designs to anyone who wants one. Everyone has been flocking over since I've started on Marinette. Even Chloé has been trying to push her way past everyone.

Whenever something like that happens, I have the sudden feeling of danger, like I should leave the area where there is a commotion.

I smile as I pull away from Marinette's hand.

"Wow! This is incredible. Thank you, (Y/N)."

I blush at the praise and give Marinette a free sticker as well. As soon as she leaves, though, the crowd starts to get loud again.

They close in on me while trying to push past each other. All for a temporary hand tattoo?

A firm hand grips my wrist and pulls me out from the crowd. I glance back and they're all still arguing.

Alix?

That's right! Alix and I are some of the shortest people here. No wonder nobody noticed her pull me from the crowd.

She's just glaring at them like they're a bunch of animals.

"They need to learn personal space."

I nod in agreement, but find Alix standing much closer to me than usual.

"Uhh... did you want one, too?"

It would be rude of me not to ask since she did just get me out of there, but when I look over, I see all my supplies at the center of the crowd.

Alix pats my shoulder before going over there.

With how much she's throwing people around, we could be in a cartoon.

...Is that person okay?

Alix returns with the supplies and a smile. We settle down together in the library.

"Just give me whatever design you think looks best."

I smile and nod as I take Alix's hand. It's so smooth. You could tell me Alix works as a skincare model and I would believe you.

What to do?

Alix doesn't really like flowers that much, but I wonder if I can make the leaves look pointy so that they're closer to swords.

"Is it supposed to look like that?"

Oh, I see.

"It appears light orange at first, but it should darken over the next few days. Don't give your honest critique until about two days later. That's when it should be dark enough to look good."

Alix nods as I finish off her design. Hard to tell now, but I think it looks great.

She looks over her hand with a smile.

"Thanks (Y/N). Is there a way to keep the fire this color and make everything else darker?"

I frown and shrug my shoulders. I'm not too sure of that myself, but I can look into it.

Alix stays close as I pack everything up, staring at her design.

"Is Marinette's better than mine?"

I swing my bag on as I look at her.

"Alix, I make them all custom to the person. In Marinette's eyes, hers may look the best, but in your eyes, yours may look the best."

Alix just glares at her hand again. I step closer to her and grab that hand.

"Are you jealous?"

Alix scoffs and turns away, but tightens her grip on my hand.

"I'm not jealous!"

I smile and peck her lips. Alix blinks a few times before her hand rises to her lips.

At the same time, I can see something shift in her eyes, something protective.

"You're jealous, but I like that about you."