Adrien x Reader x Luka Part 2

"See? Isn't this nice?"

The three of us are currently on vacation at my beach house.

Adrien wanted us to cancel the trip, but he didn't give a specific reason why.

I think he's just worried about our friends and family in Paris with Shadowmoth. I've tried to reassure him several times that Ladybug and Cat Noir will protect them, but for some reason he doesn't seem convinced.

I told him we could reschedule, but at that point he just agreed to go. Still, it seemed like Adrien enjoyed the ride here. Luka did as well, and even said something about writing a song that expresses how he feels about the scenery.

"Ready to go in the water?"

I wink at them as I set my towel on the ground, revealing my swimwear. Both of them blush as I step into the water.

The sun has warmed it to a nice temperature. Apparently, Adrien and Luka think otherwise

"(Y/N), the water is freezing!"

Adrien shivers as Luka nods in agreement, but slowly makes his way to me.

I float on my back and smile as the sun shines down on me. Man, we'll have to invite everyone else next time. I bet we'd all have so much fun.

Suddenly, someone wraps their arms around me from underwater. They start to pull me under.

"I sure hope some blonde, green eyed knight in shining armor saves me!"

As if on cue, Adrien quickly swims over and wraps his arms around me as well.

I'm eventually the subject for a tug of war match between Adrien and Luka.

When Luka resurfaces, I kiss him on the lips to lower his guard. Adrien splashes him with a large wave and sets me on his shoulders.

I mess up his hair as I lean back. Adrien tries to keep us balanced, but I get off of him at the last second. He goes under.

"(Y/N), how could you?"

I laugh as Adrien splashes me.

"There are no teams in splash fights, just people you can betray later."

"If that's the case..."

I tense up at the way Luka says that.

As I turn around, I'm knocked back by a large splash. I swim back toward Adrien, only for him to splash me as well.

"No! I can't believe both of you have turned on me like this."

I fall back on the water with one last splash. A few moments later, two pairs of arms lift me up and start carrying me to shore.

"We shall not leave a lady to die and be forgotten on the battlefield, even if she is our enemy."

I lean my weight on Adrien and kiss him. He falters a bit and almost drops me.

I do the same to Luka, except he increases his grip on me.

"Don't worry, milady. We will not let you fall."