Alix x Self Harming! Reader

Trigger Warning: Self harm.

I look at the red-hot iron rod sticking out of the fireplace. I'm home alone and I'm waiting for Alix to arrive so we can hang out.

I felt bad for always cancelling last minute, so I told Alix this time would be certain. No excuses, no interruptions.

I grab the only dark part of the rod with a towel. I angle the rod above my arm while slowly inhaling and bracing myself.

I clench my teeth and grunt as I press the rod into my skin. For the half second it's on my skin, it hisses and white smoke starts to rise. I stick the rod back into the fireplace before going into the bathroom.

I carefully wrap the burn wound with clean bandages and put a jacket on. As I exit the bathroom, someone knocks on the door.

I take a few deep breaths to calm myself before opening the door. I welcome Alix in with a smile.

"So, I finally get to be with (Y/N) inside her house. What does my glorious host have for us to do together?"

I look around before my eyes land on the kitchen.

"Well, I was thinking about making something. You could keep me company so I'm not standing there all alone."

I give Alix puppy dog eyes as a joke. She laughs and playfully hits my arm.

I tense, but the smile never leaves my face.

"When you act like that, how can I say no? Could you point me to the bathroom first?"

I show Alix to the bathroom before returning to the kitchen. As I stop in front of the knives, an urge builds up inside of me.

Alix is currently in the bathroom, so she won't know if I do anything, right?

I hesitate to grab the chef's knife. Once I do, I have a death grip on it.

I roll up my sleeve, which reveals multiple scars. I can remember every single time I gave myself each scar, as well as what I used to make them.

I place the blade against my skin and increase the pressure until I see blood. At that point, I slowly drag the knife across my arm.

"Hey (Y/N)? There's an open box of medical bandages in-"

I head snaps over to Alix's voice. I probably look like a deer in headlights right now.

Alix's eyes lock on the knife in my hand, before slowly trailing to the blood.

She rushes over and takes the knife from me. A loud 'clang' echoes through the kitchen as Alix throws the knife into the sink.

"(Y/N), what the fuck are you doing?"

Alix sounds angry, but she looks concerned. Just by looking at her, I can tell Alix wants to shout every single thought she's having at me.

She drags me to the bathroom where I see the open box of bandages she was talking about. She makes me sit on the edge of the bathtub while she cleans the wound.

I don't flinch when Alix pats down the wound with a towel. I'm used to this pain by now.

"There are people that care about you. You know that, right, (Y/N)?"

I look up at Alix while she's bandaging my arm. She looks so hurt by this.

When I don't respond, Alix flicks my forehead. I narrow my eyes at her while I rub that spot.

"Hello? It's me. I care about you."

Alix carefully pulls me in for a kiss. She doesn't touch my arms, she just keeps her hands on my shoulders.

"Please, stop doing this."