Alix x Shy! Short! Insecure! Reader

Trigger Warning: Domestic abuse.

"Sorry guys. I wish I could come, but my parents said no."

Marinette places a gentle hand on my shoulder.

"That's fine (Y/N). Maybe next time?"

I look up at her with a smile and nod. My parents will definitely shut that idea down, but the others don't need to know that.

I give them all one last wave before walking in the opposite direction. I quietly sigh.

I just want to be with my friends just once, but my parents never let me.

What do I know? I'm just some dumbass who hasn't thought about what I want to do with my life.

At least my parents did something to make a living.

I'm over here not initiating interactions because I'm so reserved, I'm shorter than everyone here, and I have the self-esteem of someone who has quit trying.

When I get home, I make my way to my room as quiet as possible.

"What took you so long?"

I whirl around to face my mother. She drinks from a bottle of wine as I glance around the room.

There are some more bottles scattere daround the room.

"I was just telling my friends that I couldn't hang out with them, like you always say."

When she doesn't say anything back, I start to turn away.

I instinctively throw my arms up as I see something coming toward me in the corner of my eye.

Something hard hits my arm before landing on the floor in front of me.

The wine bottle?

"You don't have any friends. You don't deserve any. I'll show you what you really deserve."

I quickly back up until I hit the wall. Do I really have to endure this again?

-

Ow, ow, ow. Everything hurts.

Well, I know I wasn't hit everywhere, and I'm still alive, so it the beating wasn't that bad. That's what my mom taught me.

I really don't want to go to P.E. class. If I step out there, everyone will see the marks on my skin. I wouldn't want to bother anyone with that.

I decide to skip that class. It's not like I'll be noticed anyway.

As I lean back against the wall, someone enters the locker room.

I cover my mouth as I begin to move quietly.

Is it the teacher? I don't think I can handle confronting the teacher.

I silently enter the bathroom and slowly walk toward a stall.

Suddenly, the bathroom door slams open. I jump up and look toward the door.

It's Alix?

"...what was that for?"

Really, she did not need to literally slam the door open.

Alix laughs while rubbing the back of her neck.

"I always do that. Sorry."

I cross my arms and quickly try to leave, only for Alix to grab my shoulder. She pulls me back into the bathroom and backs me against the wall.

Uhuhhh, what do I do here?

Alix's hands are grabbing the hem of my shirt.

I blush furiously. Is she trying to remove my shirt? No one should see that part of me. No one deserves to witness that kind of horror.

"This needs to go."

My blush only darkens as I squirm against Alix's touch.

"Yes ma'am."

Alix stops and raises an eyebrow at me, before finally seeing my expression.

Alix's hand is slightly lifting up my shirt, and that hand is currently brushing against my sensitive spot on my torso.

As she looks back down, she sees what I wanted to hide.

There's a large bruise on my abdomen that spreads down past my waistband. I hiss as Alix presses against the bruise. Her cold hand is a bit of a reliever compared to the burning sensation the bruise is giving me.

I gasp as Alix's hands begin to wander. They find even more marks on me, and Alix gets pissed off at each one she finds.

I actually let out some kind of high pitched sound when Alix's hand slightly pushes past my waistband.

Man, I didn't think skipping class would lead to this.

Alix pulls her hand away and kisses me instead. I slowly open myself up to her more and more as the kiss goes on.

When we're done my hands are in Alix's hair while hers travelled under my shirt again.

She hesitantly pulls away from me, but holds out her hand.

"You can stay with me. I won't let them hurt you anymore. We'll figure something out."