Yandere! Kagami x Short! Shy! Neko! Reader

Another person isn't here?

Lately, it seems like more and more people are absent from school. I hope there isn't some type of virus going around making everyone sick.

Well, I most likely won't get sick because I purposely try to stay away from people.

Except Kagami.

Kagami just seems to understand me. She's the only one who knows about my cat features. It's like she's my soul mate, being complimentary to everything I do or want.

I'm the same way with her. It always seems like I compliment anything she does or want. We just click like that.

She's very protective, too. I can't think of a time where I've said I had trouble with someone and they were gone the next day. She must really give a good argument, huh?

Speaking of, Kagami is next to me right now. She offered to walk me home since more people have been getting akumatized lately, as well as the recent disappearances.

How kind of her.

As we walk, Kagami stays close to me, and I mean close. It's almost like she'd rather have me on a leash that only she holds.

"So, (Y/N), how are your parents doing? I haven't seen them in a while."

Kagami is only a few inches behind me as I open the door. I jump at seeing her so close.

She giggles as the door closes, looking around the room as if she's making sure it's safe.

"They're still in Spain doing research. They message me every day to make sure I'm okay."

I ruffle my hair as I remove my hat. My body shudders as Kagami gently touches my ears.

I sit down as a tingling sensation overcomes me.

"They don't have to worry about that. I'll keep you safe."

The way she says that sounds almost... predatory.

Kagami sits with me, and now I'm trapped between her and the arm of the couch.

"I'd never let anything happen to my pet, especially when they're as soft as you are."

Kagami links our hands together as she kisses me, pushing me against the end of the couch.

Her other hand pulls me closer, almost holding me in a protective grasp.

When she pulls away, she rakes a hand through my hair to touch my ears again.

"You're mine now, and no one can change that."