Marinette x Reader x Adrien

The final bell rings.

"Ah, time to go home!"

I stand and stretch before leaving the classroom. On my way out of the school, someone places a hand on my shoulder. Looking back, I see it's Adrien.

"Hey."

"Hey, (Y/N). Are you busy this weekend? If not, I was hoping we could hang out, maybe watch a movie?"

Adrien rubs the back of his neck. I smile.

"I'm not busy. That sounds great! Let's work out the details tomorrow during lunch."

Adrien smiles, and it looks like he let out a sigh of relief? Huh. I don't know what that's about.

"Yeah! We'll-"

Someone suddenly links their arm with mine while grabbing my hand. I look over and see Marinette. Oh yeah.

"Sorry, Adrien, but (Y/N) and I have to go. We have a busy day ahead of us."

After that, Marinette turns around and practically drags me away from Adrien.

"Uh- g'bye Adrien!"

I wave as I turn back around to walk without Marinette dragging me. I hear Adrien mutter a 'bye' as we walk down the stairs at the front of the school. I turn to Marinette.

"Busy? All we're doing is playing video games and eating all the baked goods your parents always seem to have extra of whenever I'm around. It's not that I don't enjoy spending time with you, but I think we could have been truthful to Adrien."

I think I see Marinette glare for a second at the mention of his name. Why? They're friends! I understand friends fight sometimes, but they always work past it, right?

"I'm sorry, (Y/N), but if I say we're busy, it sounds like we have something important to do with absolutely no disruptions."

Huh. I mean, I guess I can't argue with that. I just nod as we walk inside her parents' store. The smell of various baked goods hits my nose, and I can't help but just sigh. I would love to live here, or even just to live with a baker, then the house will always be filled with the scent of oven-baked creations in the air.

Marinette blushes, but she manages to guide me to the back and up the stairs. I wave to her parents as we pass, who smile in return. When we reach her room, we sit down and she hands me a controller. As the game starts, Marinette's parents place a tray of croissants as well as two pieces of my favorite pie before waving and leaving.

Marinette places the tray between us in front of the monitor. I use a napkin to grab the croissant and take bites, not wanting to get the controller dirty.

After a while, we take a break to finish the food. I tilt my head back and sigh as I finish the pie.

"Marinette, your parents are wonderful people. I can never thank them enough for doing small things like this, but I can thank you for taking time to free your schedule to spend time with me, so thank you."

Marinette blushes as she closes her mouth around a forkful of pie. I place my plate back on the tray as she swallows and does the same thing.

"Let me just get this out of the way."

I smile and nod as she takes the tray down, preparing myself for gaming for the next few hours.

-

It's lunch time, which means it's time to talk with Adrien. I find him waiting outside my class as soon as I walk out the door.

"Hey, ready to discuss what movie we're going to watch?"

I nod and smile. We find a bench to sit at while pulling out food.