Alix x Stubborn! Reader

"Come on, (Y/N)! Can't you just pick a different topic for once?"

I cross my arms and stand tall against Marinette. I picked my topic and I'm not changing it no matter what anybody else says.

"No, Marinette, I will not change my topic. I can, however, give you a list of other topics that are available to you."

Marinette just sighs and shakes her head before grouping up with Alya. Ms. Bustier calls me up, then calls Alix up a few minutes later.

"Since you two have completely opposite topics, I would like to turn your presentations into one debate. If you two don't agree, we can keep them as separate presentations."

Alix and I look between each other. I don't mind a debate, and I know Alix doesn't either.

We turn back to Ms. Bustier with our decisions. We nod and Ms. Bustier smiles before getting back to her work with other students.

Alix turns toward me.

"Do you mind switching your topic with Kim? I want to watch this meathead try to hold an argument."

The corner of my mouth quirks up a bit before returning to a neutral expression. I nod, although I do think it would be funny to see Kim in a debate.

"Unfortunately, I am not swapping topics with anyone. Marinette already tried that. You saw how that turned out."

I glance over at Marinette, who is now distracted by Adrien. Alix has an eyebrow quirked.

"While you are stubborn about changing your topic, I can be stubborn about getting you to change the topic. It's going to take more than a simple 'no' to get me to back off."

I smirk as I size her up.

"Then I must warn you: It will take more than just persistent requests to make me give in."

Alix also tries to size me up, then smirks before walking away. Well, I guess I'll have to see what she has planned, huh?

From his reactions, Kim doesn't like any of the topics he can choose from. Still, I'm sticking with my decision. Nobody likes an indecisive person, anyway.

Throughout the rest of the day, Alix asks about me switching topics. I tell her no every time, but she doesn't give up. Each time, she only asks once, then resumes whatever she was doing.

Alix doesn't even change up the way she asks, either. She doesn't add any flair or new words to her question, just the 'Can you switch topics with Kim?'.

I leave at the end of the day, making it halfway down the stairs before Alix approaches me again. I already have my 'no' on the tip of my tongue.

"Want to come to a compromise?"

I pull Alix aside as soon as we get to the bottom. I raise an eyebrow, signaling for her to continue.

"You switch topics with Kim, and in return, I'll kiss you."

What?

I place my hand on my hip.

"If this is a compromise, what do you lose? It just sounds like I'm giving up my topic for something both of us wan-"

I cut myself off. My stubbornness is something that takes part in all aspects of my life. However, romance is not one of them.

Alix seems to notice and saves me.

"I'd be giving up my first kiss."

Alix doesn't say anything else, but the blush on her face says it all.

I'm not really surprised, and I'm not saying that to be rude. Alix doesn't seem like the type of person to show her romantic interests either.

I exhale slowly. I really don't want to give up my topic, but if Alix truly is offering this, I would be stupid to deny.

I smile as I step forward, dragging my fingers along Alix's cheeks.

"That is something I can agree to."

I kiss her, snaking an arm around her waist to keep her close. Alix seems to appreciate the gesture and tugs my hair lightly to do something in return.

I tilt my head to deepen the kiss, when someone clears their throat.

We pull away from each other and turn. Ms. Bustier?

Both of us wear sheepish expressions after being caught. Well, we were kissing out in the open, after all.

"Hey... Ms. Bustier, I would like to switch my topic with Kim."