Male! Marinette x Sweet! Loud! Reader Lemon

I throw back a shot when the song changes.

Don't worry about me, I know my limit. I'm driving as well, so I can't really get hammered tonight.

Speaking of hammered, there's a good looking guy approaching me now. My dude is fucked UP with the way he's walking toward me.

I don't like being rude to people, soI'll let him say what he has to say.

"Hey thereee~"

I turn to him with a smile.

"Hi there. I'm (Y/N). What's your name, cutie?"

It could be the alcohol, but he's blushing so much right now. He sputters a bit before giving a simple answer.

"I'm Marin."

Huh. I had a childhood friend named Marin. It looked like we were on the path of being childhood sweethearts, but my family moved before we could pursue anything.

Anyway, his speech is slurred. He is in no condition to leave alone, even if he's just walking.

"So Marin, would you like to stay over at my place for the night? I don't want you getting hurt."

Marin nods eagerly. I smile and put their arm around my shoulder as we walk to my car. I open the door for Marin because I know he'll fall if he tries to open it himself.

He buckles his seat belt just fine. As I drive away, I notice Marin is lazily looking out the window. He looks like he's in deep thought.

"Marin, do you mind if I ask why you were there tonight?"

I have to keep my eyes on the road, but it's tempting to look over at Marin when he doesn't respond.

I can hear him breathing so I know he's not dead. He's just oddly quiet. As I start to slow down, I hear Marin sigh.

"This girl, Adriana, rejected me. I was so hung up on her for the longest time and finally got the confidence to confess and ask her out. She loves someone else and said she wanted us to stay friends."

I give a sad smile even though Marin can't see it.

I know what it's like to be rejected. It sucks so much, especially when it was by someone who you thought was your one true love.

I just whisper a silent apology before the rest of the car ride falls into silence.

-

At the apartment, I help Marin onto my couch. He collapses on it almost immediately and lies down.

"Stay here. I'll be right back."

Marin nods with his eyes closed. I smile and go to my room. I just need to change, then I can start taking care of Marin.

I'm in the middle of putting on my pajama pants when I hear shuffling by the door. I look over and my eyes widen.

I left the door ajar because I thought Marin was so out of it he wouldn't move from the couch. Well, he's staring at me through the crack in the door.

My shirt is off and my back is toward him, so that's the only amount of modesty I get.

"Uhh... hi."

Marin stays silent as he enters while closing the door behind him. I wasn't screaming at him to get out, so I guess he took it as a sign to enter.

I guess I don't mind either. I liked the Marin I had as a childhood friend. It's just coincidental they have the same name, so this will probably be the closest I'll ever get to him.