Fei x Reader Lemon

A/N: This chapter contains spoilers from the Miraculous Shanghai special.

"One for me, and one for you."

Fei hands me a skewer with strawberries before sitting next to me. Our legs dangle from the rooftop. This has been a pastime of ours for years.

Fei, being extremely skilled in kung fu, always invited me up to rooftops when the stars were out. After realizing I can't do amazing flips and the such up to the top, she always helps me up.

I take a bite of my strawberry as I look over the city. The lights from the buildings almost outshine the stars in the sky, but not if you know where to look.

"Beautiful..."

I glance over at Fei, who just snaps her head back to the sky. She couldn't have been talking about me, right?

"Yeah, the stars sure are bright tonight."

I can almost hear a huff of annoyance come from Fei. Did I say something wrong? Regardless, Fei can never stay angry at me. She's almost never angry with me at all, even when we first met.

Speaking of, when I first came to Shanghai, our first encounter was not one most people would want. She bumped into me when I was exploring the city, as my parents told me it would be a great learning experience.

I found out once I got home that I was missing most of my valuables and was pissed. I immediately thought of Fei, since she was actually the only person I had physical contact with in the city at that point.

Once I was prepared to go on a city-wide manhunt, she found me and returned my items while apologizing profusely. I wasn't too keen on forgiving her, but most people would have just ran with the items while they had them.

Fei wanted to do anything to earn my forgiveness, so we just started spending time together. I soon learned that she lived in the remains of a kung fu school that had been destroyed, only having a bed mat and a pillow as her sleeping area.

I felt sympathy for Fei. Even if she had stolen from me, no one should live like that. After telling my parents a brief summary of the situation, I invited Fei to stay with us until we had a new kung fu school built. All of that was a surprise, of course.

Now, Fei has a proper roof over her head, and my family even left her some extra money just in case. She has been extremely grateful since then, and always offers to pay for food whenever we hang out.

"Ready to go?"

I nod as Fei hops down to a lower platform. She holds her hands out to help me down. This cycle repeats until we are on the ground. Fei is almost heistant to let go of my hand. We throw away our sticks and begin a slow stroll around Shanghai.

At this point, my parents aren't worried about my location as long as I am with Fei. I'm not worried about my safety, either. I've seen what Fei can do when she's defending herself, so it would be no different if she was defending someone she cares about.

"So, has Cash been bothering you recently? I know you brought him to the Shanghai authorities, but he was probably able to bail himself out."

Fei smiles and shakes her head. We stop in front of Cash's pawn shop. We haven't been in there since Fei turned him in.

"Cash hasn't bothered me at all. Even if he did, you know I can handle him and his henchmen ten times over."

I laugh and place a hand on Fei's arm.

"Yeah, especially with your Prodigious."

Fei blushes at the contact as we continue walking. I shiver as the wind picks up. Fei takes off her jacket and wraps it around me. I smile and turn to thank her.