Alya x Tomboy! Reader Part 2

Fuck, fuck, fuck I'm so nervous.

All I can do is just stand here and wait for Alya's father to walk her down the aisle.

As Alya's maid of honor, Marinette is helping her with any preparations. I turn to my bridesmaids. Alix, my maid of honor, approaches me.

"It's going to be fine, (Y/N). I'm sure Alya is just as nervous and excited as you are. Look. Marinette is back, meaning Alya must be ready to walk down the aisle."

I look over and Marinette waves at me. I take a few deep breaths as Alix pats my shoulder.

We get back into position as the doors open. Everybody rises as the pianist starts to play.

As soon as I see Alya, my heart stops.

She's so beautiful.

I keep my eyes on her the entire time. She does the same, the smile never leaving her face as she stands in front of me.

"You may be seated. Everyone, we are gathered here today to celebrate the wedding of (Y/N) and Alya. Two halves of the same piece, only finding each other through the fate of the stars."

Aww, they kept that part in the speech. I asked them if they could since Alya and I love stargazing together.

I see the corner of Alya's mouth quirk up as soon as he says it too.

"(Y/N), do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

I don't hesitate one bit.

"I do."

The minister turns to Alya.

"Alya, do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

My anxiety just shot through the roof.

"I do."

I was certain Alya was going to accept, but that small fraction of time where nothing is said really made me nervous.

The minister smiles and looks between us.

"By the power vested in me, I hereby pronounce you wife and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Alya and I waste no time to kiss.

Every part of me is on fire, especially my heart. This is the happiest I've been since I proposed to Alya in the restaurant.

Marinette coughs as we start to get too handsy in front of everyone.

We blush as I usher Alya to throw the wedding bouquet. She turns around as most of the women group up behind her.

After a few moments, the bouquet is in the air, and the group of women practically climb on top of each other to grab it.

I never understood that. I know whoever catches it is supposedly getting married next, but that's just a superstition of good fortune.

Marinette catches the bouquet. Almost everyone cheers for her, but there are a few women glaring at her.

While everyone is distracted, I pull Alya to the side.

"Do you think someone will notice if we go have some fun in the broom closet?"