Yandere! Juleka x Yandere! Reader

"Hello, my raven~"

Juleka blushes as I slide in next to her in the cafeteria. I take out my notebook and turn to a certain page.

I start drawing under some text.

"Do you remember the bigot that was yelling at us a couple of days ago? It turns out his skin is smooth as fuck. What do you say to skinning him and using it as texture for something?"

Juleka smiles and squeezes my hand under the table. Her eyes sparkle at my drawing of stretched skin over a shoe.

Underneath, I have his address and his complete schedule. It ranges from work, to days off, to his relationships, etc. I know everything about this man.

I kiss Juleka on the cheek before closing my notebook.

"See, I told you I'm good at planning dates."

I put my backpack on as I hear someone scoff. My eyes darken when I realize who it is.

I turn and face the person with a blank expression.

"Oh great, now the freaks are talking about their weird occult stuff. Ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous! I wouldn't be surprised if they were responsible for the latest disappearances."

Chloé Bourgeois, you should have kept your mouth shut.

I give her a crooked smile before dragging Juleka out of the cafeteria.

"There has been a change of plans."

We practically zoom back to my place and immediately enter the basement.

The equipment was adjusted to fit the man we were originally going to kidnap. I jerk my head to the side to look at Juleka.

"What do you say to dealing with Chloé first? We can bump the date up."

I lean back against the chair, only for Juleka to tackle me with a kiss. We fall back as Juleka peppers my face with kisses.

My hand rakes through her hair as she smiles against me.

"...that's all I want."

I smile and pull her back down. We can take a break for a few minutes.

-

We skipped the last classes of the day to prepare everything. Now, we're just waiting for a good opening to get Chloé.

We could possibly trick others, but Sabrina? She'll notice immediately if Chloé disappeared.

I stand to the side, noticing only Chloé and Sabrina entering the locker room. I motion to Juleka before following them.

"Fine, but don't come crying to me if I'm gone because you took too long."

Sabrina thanks Chloé profusely before entering the bathroom. I quickly motion to Juleka before charging Chloé.

I get her in a headlock and down to the ground so she can't do anything. Juleka watches the door as Chloé silently goes unconscious.

"...small window to do this."

I nod and lift Chloé's body before quickly leaving. Surprisingly, there's no one else around, but we still shift to carry one side each.

We're practically running down the street and getting weird looks because of it.

Huh. People are more worried at us running at breakneck speed, but not at the fact that we're kidnapping the mayor's daughter?

It's slow and calm as we get into my house. No one is after us. No one can disturb us.

We silently lock Chloé into the equipment. She'll be waking up shortly, so I look at Juleka as I grab a sharp, scraping tool.

"Let's keep 'Daddy's Girl' alive to send a message."

Juleka smiles a wicked smile. The only other time I've seen that smile is when it's reflected back at me from a mirror.

She picks up a scalpel as she kisses my cheek.

"...rotten on the outside, rotten on the inside."