Yandere! Kagami x Reader

I feel a pair of eyes burning into the back of my skull.

Someone is watching me. I don't know who, but I know for sure that someone is watching me.

I turn to Marinette. She doesn't seem to notice, or if she is, she's not showing it. She just has a lovestruck expression on her face.

Adrien isn't around, so I'm assuming Marinette's expression is caused by me?

I'm flattered, honestly, but I personally do not like her back. I like her as just a friend, and I feel she would pair nicely with Adrien.

Marinette places her hand on my arm as she leans closer to me.

Yikes. I feel like I'm really in danger now.

I pull Marinette into a hug instead of letting her kiss me. She's visibly disappointed, but doesn't say anything about it.

I just give Marinette a sad smile before leaving. We can still be friends Marinette, just not girlfriends.

-

As I'm relaxing in my room, I get a message.

Kagami?

Kagami: Can I talk to you about something? We can meet at the park.

I raise an eyebrow. What could be so serious she needs to talk to me in person? I shrug my shoulders as I think.

Me: Okay. Heading out now.

Kagami leaves me on seen. I pull on a jacket as I get to the front door.

I open it, only to reveal Kagami there.

"Kagami?"

She steps in and closes the door behind her. I hear it lock and step backward as she comes forward.

I'm backed up as far as I can go, my back hitting the wall on the opposite side of the room. Kagami closes in on me.

I can't go anywhere. Both of her arms are on either side of me, keeping me from escaping on the side. She's dangerously close to me. Anything could happen.

Kagami's lips crash on mine. She isn't taking this slow at all.

My wrists are pinned above my head as Kagami deepens the kiss. Her free hand snakes around my waist to pull me closer.

She releases my waist and wraps a hand around my throat, squeezing hard enough to just barely restrict my airway.

Damn, she's lucky I'm into that shit.

Kagami moves next to my ear while smirking.

"You're not going to interact with Marinette anymore. Understand?"

I shudder at the way she says it. It seems Kagami likes that. Regardless, she increases her grip on my throat.

"Actually, don't interact with anyone who has even the slightest attraction toward you. Understand?!"

She's squeezing so hard I the edge of my vision is becoming black. I nod as best as I can with her hand on my throat.

Kagami releases me and gives me a wicked grin. She pulls me to my room.

"Good. That's good. If anyone talks to you, tell me. I'll take care of them quickly."