Yandere! Alix x Short! Reader Lemon

I'm in the chair... again.

This has become Alix's favorite way to punish me. She doesn't even have to do anything, just the anticipation of something bad happening is enough to shut me down.

"I think it's time I finally put you in your place, don't you?"

I'm blindfolded, so I can't really see what Alix is doing, but I can hear her voice coming from a few feet in front of me.

Oh, I'm also naked, did I forget to mention that?

The metal on the chair is cold. I try not to let my bare skin touch it as best as I can, but sometimes it just happens.

"I like it when you don't answer my questions. It makes me want to do even more than what I already had planned."

I shiver when Alix places a hand on my thigh, forcing it to press against the metal. She slowly spreads my legs, and I feel a blush creep along my face.

I feel the heat move from my face to the top of my chest, making me feel even more exposed than I already am.

"You're beautiful..."

My blush becomes even hotter as Alix's mouth latches on to where I want it most.

Beautiful? Locked into place on a metal chair is what makes me beautiful?

Regardless of how I feel, Alix's tongue is doing work. This, along with myself trying to keep from touching the metal, fills me with a weird sensation.

It's like a slight buzz. Every time the positions are just right, something sparks inside of me.

Alix loops her other hand around my leg, and now I can barely move my lower body. I groan as her nails dig into my leg.

It's absolute torture to just sit here and not move when you really want to. All I can do is tilt my head back as Alix's tongue winds me up.

"Alix..."

I look down at her even though she can't see the look in my eyes. Still, Alix works even faster since she heard the need in my voice.

My moans bounce off the concrete walls and echo as I reach the peak.

My hands are flexing against the restraints, as well as my feet and ankles. I can't do anything except let pure pleasure overwhelm me.

Alix finally removes the blindfold and smiles at me.

"You look so cute like that."

Alix unlocks the restraints, then catches me as I slump over into her arms.

She giggles as my eyes start to flutter, before carrying me bridal style up the stairs.