Yandere! Alix x Short! Reader

Everywhere I go, I have the feeling I'm being watched. Something in me tells me it's okay, but a much bigger part screams at me to run.

Run? I'm short and my legs are practically nonexistent. The only person I could run from would be someone just as short as me.

That's why I'm grateful to have Alix as a friend. Anytime I have a problem, Alix says she'll take care of it.

When it's a person I'm having trouble with, I never see them again. It's like they completely disappear. Alix must really be scaring them off, huh?

I look around my shoulder as I leave the school.

No matter where I am, I always feel like prey. The only place I feel completely safe is in my house, but I feel uncomfortable every time I pass by a window.

I immediately start speed walking. A few steps for me equals a long stride from a tall person.

At least, that's who I'm assuming is watching me at all times. What reasoning would a child have to stalk another child?

Once I reach home, I run inside and lock the door behind me. I sigh in relief as I go to my room.

However, as I stand outside the door, a huge wave of dread hits me. It's like a survival instinct telling me to keep the door closed.

It's my room. It should be safe.

I open the door and the room is dark. It's very dim, which I find odd because there should be some light shining through the window.

I can barely make out a silhouette staring back at me. I slam the door shut and hold it.

Who could even want to stalk me to such an extent, they break into my house?

I've never done anything to hurt anyone physically or emotionally. I live by the golden rule, so I treat people how I would like to be treated.

I've never noticed anyone in my everyday life show an interest in me like this. Sure, I've been asked out, but no one has ever openly been obsessed with me.

The door suddenly swings open and I'm pulled into my room. It's still dark and someone is holding me close to them.

"You're okay, you're okay. I'm here."

Wait, I recognize that voice, but I need to be sure. I wriggle my hand free for just long enough to flick on the light switch.

The face staring back at me is one I never expected to see.

"...Alix?"

My voice is barely a whisper. Alix's smile just grows wider as she pulls me closer. She's so happy to just sit here and hold me, but I'm scared.

I'm terrified right now.

Of all the people I could think of stalking me, Alix was not even on that list. The funny part is that I probably would date her if she just asked me normally.

I stiffen as Alix starts to move. She drags me over to the bed and throws me under the blankets. She crawls in next and pulls me close again.

"You're safe now. I will let nothing else get to you. You're mine."

I wrap my arms around Alix as best as I can. I see absolutely no way out of this, so I might as well embrace it.

I do like Alix, I really do, but her obsession of me is what's scary.

Is that why she always offered to take care of someone bothering me? Did she kill them?

I look up at Alix, trying to find answers in her eyes. Alix's eyes always look empty except when she looks at me.

While I'm trying to figure everything out, Alix kisses me out of nowhere. She's passionate about it. Her hand grips the back of my neck and presses into the muscles.

I'm completely still. I'm not sure what to do.

Alix rests her forehead on mine.

"I love you, (Y/N). No one will get away with hurting you as long as I'm here."