Marinette x Reader Lemon

"Are you ready, (Y/N)?"

"I'm going to destroy you, Marinette!"

With that, both of us turn to the monitor as the game starts. Marinette's idea of a date was playing Ultimate Mecha Strike 3 until the sun goes down. I'm not complaining, I probably would have suggested the same thing.

Marinette's parents are gone for the weekend, so of course I'm going to zoom over here. Her parents won't be constantly giving us snacks and drinks for once.

I understand they're being hospitable, but anytime we actually try to do something, they pop in out of nowhere. It's like they're always listening.

Anyway, Marinette is completely obliterating me at this game. I guess the Ladybug mecha is better than I thought. I'm decent at this game, but Marinette won the tournament with Max. I wasn't dating her then, but I'm still proud of her for it.

First loss down. I huff and stick my tongue out at Marinette.

"What was that you were saying about destroying me~?"

Marinette quirks an eyebrow, shifting closer to me. She bumps her shoulder against mine before turning my head toward her. She steals a kiss, dragging her fingernails along my jawline as she pulls away.

"Why don't we make it more interesting? Every time I win, I get a kiss. Every time you win, I will remove a piece of clothing."

I blush and smile wide, immediately covering my mouth. That's definitely some motivation right there. After a few moments, I nod. Marinette wants a challenge, so I'll give her one. Although, that kiss did make my mind a bit fuzzy.

Another match later, I win this one. Marinette removes her blazer, folding it neatly and setting it aside. She winks at me. Your distractions won't faze me, Marinette.

In the middle of the second round, my eye starts to burn. Really? Now? I try to make it through, letting the burning get worse as my eye starts to water.

I do what people normally advise you to do: blink. Doesn't work, and now I lost this match. I finally rub my eye so harshly, it might as well fall out.

Marinette kisses me again, wiping away any stray tears forced out from my rubbing. I smile and pat Marinette's hand, signaling to start the next match.

Marinette places a hand on my leg, rubbing it. Is she playing with one hand? Now that's skill.

However, it's not enough skill because I end up winning this match. This time, Marinette starts to slowly remove her shirt. I stop and stare. I really hope her parents don't come home early.

Marinette sits on my lap. Will this chair hold both of us?

"You don't mind, do you?"

I quickly shake my head, causing Marinette to giggle and turn back to the game. Is this even allowed? I know we didn't make any rules saying we couldn't mess with the other, but still.

If that's the case, I might as well make use of it. I lean forward and kiss the base of Marinette's neck, feeling her body heat rise. I rest my head on her shoulder, turning my head and giving her a small peck on the cheek.

Marinette melts into me, closing her eyes. I take this opportunity to win the match. All she does is smile, shrug, and stand up. She turns off the game before turning to me.

"Do you mind helping me with this?"

I place my hands on the waistband of Marinette's pants, pulling down, pressing into her skin with my thumbs along the way. A soft moan fills the air, it makes me feel tingly inside. Any sound Marinette makes causes me to feel tingly inside.

Marinette grabs my hand and is practically dragging me up to her bed. My legs went numb a while ago, probably when Marinette first removed her blazer. She removes the last of her clothing, then looks me up and down.

"No fair. I'm completely nude, but you're still fully clothed?"

I run my fingers up Marinette's arm before stopping at her collarbone.

"Well, you could help me with that. Or do you prefer to have a show?"

Marinette blushes, and I can see her brain shutting down. I gently push her down, drawing her affection out with a kiss. I pull away and see disappointment cross Marinette's expression. She soon recovers, though, once I start removing my upper garments.

"It wouldn't be very chivalrous of me as a girlfriend to leave you in the nude, huh?"

I crawl over her, allowing my hair to pool around her head. I lean in to kiss her, but tilt my head back when something presses in between my legs.

Marinette is grinding her knee against my crotch. I look back down at her, only to see her smiling innocently.

"You forgot something~"

I hastily remove my lower garments, crawling over Marinette once again.

"Better?"

Marinette nods and pulls me back in for a kiss, lightly touching the pulse points on my neck. As if on queue, I feel those pulse points throb. Her other hand grabs my shoulder, her fingers firmly pressing into the muscle.

I groan and move down, attacking Marinette's neck. You might have to cover up your neck when around your parents, Marinette.

Marinette's hands tangle themselves in my hair while my own roam her body. She's responsive to everything I do. Every touch, as well as the warmth left by my hands.

Soon, my hands find a much warmer place, causing Marinette to gasp out in pleasure. I'm pressed against her, keeping my hands below while my head is at her chest.

I flick my tongue on her nipple, enjoying the whimpers coming from her.

"(Y/N)..."

Marinette's hands roam along my back. I moan as she unintentionally presses against a sore muscle, causing me to involuntarily curl my fingers inside of Marinette.

She moans out loud, her nails actually scraping my back now. I hiss in pain before leaving hickeys on Marinette's chest. She can mark me her way, and I'll mark her my way.

I work my hand faster as Marinette begins to tense up. My other hand intertwines with Marinette's. Her pitch is rising higher and higher.

I kiss her tenderly until certain noises start to slip through the kiss. Pulling away, I turn her head toward me as she climaxes, forcing her to look me in the eye.

Marinette starts to squirm due to the bubbly feeling in her chest. I'm having that same sensation. Just watching Marinette unravel from my touch fills me with immense joy.

Marinette rests her hand on her forehead as I lie next to her. I cuddle up with her, kissing her on the forehead.

"(Y/N)... what happens if my parents come home early?"

I stroke her hair, coaxing her to fall asleep.

"Well, they'll just have to put two and two together, wondering why your girlfriend's bra is thrown across the room."