Alix x Homophobic! Reader

I scowl as I see a certain couple getting too close to each other.

Rose gives Juleka a quick kiss on the cheek. A blush quickly covers Juleka's cheeks as she tries to hide from the world.

I look over to Alya and Nino.

Now, that's a couple I can get behind.

Completely heterosexual.

"What ideas do you have for a date? No horror movies!"

I grimace as I look back as Juleka and Rose.

I'm so tired of the way they act toward each other in public. No one needs to see that! Especially those of an innocent nature.

Children should not be exposed to this.

God expected us to procreate as man and woman. This cannot happen with man and man or woman and woman.

I frown as I approach Juleka and Rose.

"What in the hells are you two doing?"

Both of them looked confused, but Juleka seems to know what I'm getting on about.

"If you're going to do that, at least do it where I can't see you. Do you even know how you're disgracing God's green Earth?"

At this point, almost everyone is bashing on me.

What? I'm here giving everyone the viewpoint they should be seeing! I'm so sorry they've all been blinded to think this way of living is acceptable.

I think I even hear Juleka mutter something along the lines of 'I'm not religious' but we're just going to pretend we didn't hear that.

"(Y/N), just quit it. You can't beat true love."

I scoff at whoever said that. I don't care at this point.

If I try hard enough, they will see my point of view whether they want to or not.

I take a deep breath as I prepare to absolutely rip into the couple right in front of me, but someone grabs my shoulder.

Alix?

What is she doing here?

She drags me away without saying another word. Once we are a safe distance away from the others, Alix glares at me.

"I normally don't care about whether someone is embarrassed or not from what I have to say, but I wanted to give you a chance."

I quirk an eyebrow as I laugh.

What could Alix Kubdel say to me that makes me feel humiliated?

"I have all the chances I want thanks to God."

This time, Alix scowls.

"There you go! I don't mind if someone is religious, but when you use your religion to justify your actions, it's just wrong."

Now I'm offended.

How dare she talk about God like that? Of course I'm allowed to use him in my decisions! He's my beacon of hope in this dark world. No human could compare to him.

"Now that's just-"

"No! It's not! You just can't see past your religious views. I get that it's hard, especially when they're drilled into you from a young age, but you have to realize that there's more than what your God has in store for everyone."

I shake my head as her words try to make their way into my head.

No, she can't be right!

I've been taught since I was young that God is the supreme ruler. We obey him, no matter what anyone else says.

If someone is doing something sinful, we point it out in order to get them on the right path. I've been taught that I was in the right to do that.

Alix seems to notice my hesitant nature.

"Don't forget. Humans are born out of sin."

I turn away from Alix at this point. She's right about that. One of the first things I was taught was that humans are in fact born out of sin.

Shortly after, a gentle hand is placed on my shoulder.

"It's okay. I understand that it's confusing to think differently from how you were raised. It takes time, unless you are willing to make a sudden breakthrough."

No, I am not willing to make a breakthrough.

I'm weak. I can admit that. Weak both mentally and physically.

As I'm thinking, Alix starts to drag me back to the classroom.

"You may be going through some stuff in your head, but you're going to apologize to everyone, especially Juleka and Rose, right now."