Alix x Bullied! Reader

"Woah! It's (Y/N). Everybody look away!"

Right on cue, a few students look away. Some cover their eyes. I just sigh and continue walking.

Another day, another setting full of people who decide to bother and judge me for no reason.

I mean, what did I even do to them? I have done nothing but mind my own business the day I got here. Almost immediately, I became a target for certain students.

At least Chloé doesn't discriminate with who she bullies. The stuff she says still hurts though.

At least to me, most of the stuff said doesn't bother me. It's the fact that some people really go out of their way to make someone else feel like shit.

Do y'all really have nothing better to do?

As I walk toward the bathroom, someone shoves me. My arm comes into contact with something sharp. I look down and see a long cut on my forearm.

I'm bleeding. I don't even care about anybody else anymore. I need to take care of this now.

Damn. The ONE time I have my sleeve pushed up and this happens.

"What the fuck was that?"

I don't even look back to see who it is. I rush into the bathroom and immediately rinse the wound.

It stings as the water washes the blood away. I let it run for a bit until the blood stops trickling out. I lightly pat the cut with some paper towels.

I stop in the middle of a pat when I hear shouting. I look toward the door when I hear a smack. Not a slap smack, more like a punch smack.

Someone's really getting into it out there. I just turn back to my cut silently.

It actually isn't that bad. It's just a few inches long and very thin, but damn it hurts.

I jump up as the door slams open. Alix is approaching me while rubbing her knuckles. They're red, but not bleeding.

She looks at my arm and shakes her head with a frown.

"Obviously this question is stupid, but are you okay?"

I throw the paper towels away. The blood is already starting to coagulate and help close the wound.

I give Alix a small smile.

"Other than the cut, I'm fine. What about you? Especially if you hit someone in the head, you could have broken your hand."

Alix laughs while rummaging in her backpack for something.

"It's fine. I've had worse injuries."

Alix is holding a roll of bandages and antiseptic. I gladly hold out my arm for her with a blush.

The cut stings even more when Alix applies the antiseptic. She carefully wraps the bandages around the wound, patting my uninjured arm lightly when she's done.

I force myself to look Alix in the eyes.

"Thank you. For the bandages and... standing up for me. No one has ever done that before, well, except for Marinette but she always does that."

Alix smiles as she closes her backpack. I carefully roll my sleeve down while mirroring her expression.

"No problem. They're all assholes out there anyway."

We laugh, but we have also drifted closer together. I glance down at Alix's hand.

I wish I could have the confidence Alix does. She's really risking suspension from school just to defend me. I wish I could do something in return.

Oh wait.

I think Marinette has mentioned something about Alix liking me. Even without her telling me, I can tell Alix isn't one to show her mushy side.

I lean forward and close the distance between us. Alix gently places a hand on my shoulder as she kisses back.

I pull away with a big smile on my face.

"Want to walk me home? You could probably be a hero for a while longer."