Alix x Hispanic! Reader Part 2

"Ay, stand still, princesa."

Another needle pricks me as my aunt sews a hole closed. It looks like the hole was never there.

"Gracias, but I'm not sure why you didn't let me take off the jacket first?"

She swats at my arm before putting the sewing supplies away.

"You are in a hurry for your date, right? Your parents may not support your decisions, but I do. She's waiting for you, mi estrella."

My aunt pats my back before practically pushing me out the door. Good thing my parents are still working, they'd question me if they saw me leaving the house dressed nicely.

I jog over to the park, where I see Alix waiting for me.

There is an extra pair of inline skates and a stretchy rubber cord.

Alix smiles as she sees me. I smile as well and break eye contact as I blush. I see that the rubber cord is attached to both pairs of inline skates.

"Well? Put them on. I'm excited to try this."

I've never rollerbladed before, but it should be fun to do with Alix.

I roll at an embarrassingly low speed with my arms out. A snail is probably faster than me.

Alix laughs and slightly goes ahead of me, which pulls me forward. My arms waver a bit before I go back to t-posing.

"Come on, (Y/N). You have to go faster to get the best experience!"

I slowly lower my arms and barley lean forward.

"But if I fall, I'll pull you down with me."

Alix smiles and slows down to hold my hand.

"I'll risk that."

Alix squeezes my hand before going ahead again.

I take a few deep breaths before sliding my foot out longer each time. I get into the rhythm of short strides, but I'm still making my feet pass each other.

"I'm doing it! I'm-"

Suddenly, my foot flies out behind me and I lean forward.

It seems like everything is in slow motion as I fall to the ground, the inevitable pain of scraping my hands is going to be upon me soon.

Maybe not, as Alix turns back to catch me. I end up getting her on the ground too. She takes the brunt of the impact.

I quickly lean back and look over her.

"Are you okay?"

Alix laughs and brushes some dirt off.

"(Y/N), that was probably the least serious injury I've ever gotten while rollerblading. I'm perfectly fine. I don't know about your jacket, though."

I look to where she's pointing. There's a hole exactly where my aunt sewed it earlier.

I groan and pick at the hole.

"My tía is going to kill me."

I blush as Alix grips my chin. She pulls me toward her for a kiss.

My hand falls from the jacket to grab Alix's free hand. Her thumb gently strokes my knuckles as she smiles.

"If she wants to do that, she's going to have to get through me."