Marin x Reader

Where the hell am I?

Everything is distorted. Words don't look like words, people's faces are literally rearranging into random shapes, and the birds are flying upside down.

The only thing that's clear is my house. It's so normal that I know something is going to be wrong inside.

As I walk through each room, everything is untouched.

"Yes! More!"

That sounded like a woman. As I get closer to my bedroom, I hear another voice. A man, but it sounds familiar.

"Marin?"

He wasn't in any of the other rooms, so I guess this is it. I just hope it's not what I think it is.

As I open the door, loud moans fill my ears. The next thing that comes to me is Marin in our bed withan other woman.

He doesn't notice me, nor does she.

"What the..."

"...fuck?!"

I don't even get time to fully process what happened before the tears start falling.

It was just a nightmare, but it seemed so real as soon as I stepped into my house. I don't think Marin would do that, but there's always a possibility.

I lie back down, now aware of Marin softly snoring next to me. I tense up, but eventually fall asleep again.

-

The whole day I've been ignoring Marin. That dream doesn't sit right with me. It makes me feel dirty even though I wasn't the one cheating.

He left earlier to go hang out with some friends, but what if they're going somewhere with pretty girls around? Girls better looking than me?

Ugh, I can't stand this. One bad dream and now it's all I think about.

I perk up when I hear laughter. When I peek out the window, Marin is talking with a woman.

She's smiling a lot, blushes, basically does all the things you do when you're interested in someone.

"What...?"

I step back from the window.

"No, no, no!"

I truly never thought Marin would do such a thing. I guess intuition has to be wrong at some point.

I slump down on the couch and bury my head in my hands.

I don't even know what to think right now.

I don't look up when Marin enters, or even when he tries to speak with me.

After a deep breath Marin sits next to me.

"(Y/N), what's wrong? You've been ignoring me all day and I can't think of anything that I've done to upset you."

Just hearing him speak is enough to make me start crying again.

Marin immediately holds me close, letting me cry onto his shoulder.

"I just... I just had this dream where you cheated on me in our bed. It's been messing with me all day, and now I just saw you talking and laughing with that woman outside. She's clearly into you, by the way."

A few more weak sobs escape me as I pull away.

"I'm sorry you were in such mental pain because of that dream. I was actually talking to that woman, as well as many others to try and figure out why you were ignoring me. They all said I must have upset you somehow, and I guess technically they were right."

Marin pulls me right back into the embrace and kisses my forehead.

"(Y/N), I will never hurt you like that. I promise."