Alix x Short! Suicidal! Reader Lemon - Sub Version

"Really. Ms. Mendeleiev is just tripping at this point."

I nod along with Alix's story while unlocking the door. As I place my hand on the doorknob, the door swings open, revealing my mom.

"Oh hi sweetie. I'm just going to the store to pick up a few things."

As we cross paths, I can swear I see my mom wink at Alix, who just smirks in return. I quickly close the door and scamper to my room. Alix just laughs as she follows. I allow her to enter my room first, before I close the door behind me.

Suddenly, I'm pressed against the door.

"Alix..."

She gives a tender kiss while tangling her hands in my hair. I wrap my legs around her waist and my arms around her neck as I deepen the kiss. Alix keeps me in place with one hand as she walks over to the bed.

Alix tosses me on the bed and I shift back a bit to give her room. She crawls toward me and grips my chin with her thumb and index finger. She kisses me again before tilting my head up to kiss down my jawline.

Alix leans back just enough to remove my shirt, then leans back down to continue. I let out a gasp when I feel her lightly biting down on my neck. She takes her time leaving a few marks before removing my bra.

Can't let my mom see those, she'll be praising Alix for weeks.

Alix lightly runs a finger along my collarbone, enjoying the sight of me squirming due to how sensitive I am.

Soon, I'm releasing soft moans as Alix starts kneading my breast with one hand while taking the other one in her mouth.

When I said I was sensitive, I meant it. I could be pushed over the edge right now with just this amount of stimulation.

Alix switches placements, grinding her knee in between my legs.

"Alix~"

I feel her smirk against me as she moves lower, removing my lower garments in the process. To make it even, she removes her own clothes with haste.

Damn. Her legs are toned. What else would I expect from someone who rollerblades as much as her?

Once she is sitting up, however, Alix gets a good view of my body. After a few silent moments, she gives a genuine smile. A finger traces the scars on my arms while a thumb rubs a scar on my leg.

"I'll take care of you."

Alix raises my hand to her lips to kiss it. My face flares as she lowers herself once more. She interlocks our fingers as she inserts her tongue, causing me to grip her hand tight.

I moan out loud as Alix works her magic. Mom isn't here, so......?

I jolt up a bit when Alix's thumb brushes against my ball of nerves. By her smile, I can tell she likes when I'm surprised by that.

When she increases pressure, I start to squirm. I'm very tempted to grab Alix's hair and just pull, but I'm not sure if she would like that.

Alix switches, flicking her tongue on my bundle of nerves while inserting her fingers. Before she curls her fingers, Alix accidentally taps my cervix. Something between a moan and a squeal escapes me after that.

Alix speeds up. Her eyes dart up toward me and maintain eye contact. A wave of heat washes over me as I maintain eye contact. I eventually look away. Looking Alix in the eyes while this is happening just makes my chest so bubbly.

Alix squeezes my hand in order to get me to look back at her. I do, and I am overwhelmed with pleasure as Alix pushes me over the edge.

"Alix!"

Waves of pleasure crash on me. My euphoria is at its peak.

I grab her hair and pull her as close to me as I can. Alix rubs the back of my hand with her thumb, telling me to just let it all out.

One last sigh escapes me after Alix rises to lie next to me. Already dozing off, the last thing I feel is Alix wrapping her arms around me.