Alix x Tsundere! Reader

"So (Y/N), are you going to ask Alix to be your girlfriend?"

I cross my arms and glare.

"Excuse me? Why would I want to be girlfriends with Alix?"

Marinette just raises an eyebrow at me.

"Well, you two have been getting to know each other better and-"

"-and nothing. I've been treating her poorly, too. Shouldn't that be enough to show that I don't like Alix that way?"

Marinette just smiles without saying anything else. Good. We don't need to talk about Alix at all anyway.

I mean, she's loud, stubborn, and tends to voice her opinion regardless of whether she was actually asked or not.

I could go on and on about Alix, but I won't for my sanity. I've learned to tone down my hostility toward Alix.

"Marinette, I'm here."

I turn to see who it is.

Alix.

I turn to Marinette. My eyes are burning holes in her soul. She just smiles sweetly at me like she did nothing wrong.

I suppose she did nothing wrong, but still. Marinette has heard the things I've said about Alix. She's heard the things I've said to Alix.

Then she really goes and invites Alix here despite my thoughts about her. I mean, does Marinette think talking about someone so much, even in a negative way, means that you like them?

Alix looks between the two of us. No one has said anything else since she arrived. She sits between us, thinking being a physical barrier will get rid of whatever tension Marinette and I have toward each other.

"I think you two have some things to talk about. I'll just be up on the roof."

Marinette quickly climbs through the trapdoor on her ceiling. Alix watches her the entire way.

"Huh, that was weird. What did Marinette mean when she said we had to talk about something?"

I just shake my head and cross my arms. I don't fucking know, Alix.

"Well, I do have something I want to talk to you about, anyway."

Oh no, what tangents are you going to go off on now? At least your voice isn't annoying so it will be someone tolerable.

Her face, too. At least her face is one I could stand to look at if I had to talk to one person for the rest of my life.

"(Y/N), I have to be honest with you. I've liked you for the longest time and I'm not sure how to deal with it. I'm not good with romance, so I'm just wondering how you felt?"

I lean back at this.

Of everything I was expecting Alix to say, that was not it. That was not it at all. Alix sighs.

"Marinette knew I was coming here to confess. I wanted to know if she hinted anything at all. Since you didn't know, I have my answer. I'll be going now. I'm not going to waste anymore of your time."

Alix stands and goes to leave. After a few hesitant moments, I rush over and grab Alix's wrist.

What do I even say to that? 'I feel the same way, but I show it by being a complete bitch to people'?

I just furrow my brow while looking away. I don't want Alix to leave, but I don't know what to say to her.

"I guess... I like your face too."

It's definitely not the best thing to say, but it's not a lie.

Alix just smiles and I can tell she's trying so hard not to laugh at that. She embraces me and buries her face in my shoulder.

I'm glad Alix can't see my blush, but I'm also glad she's using my shoulder to muffle her laughs.

I pull Alix up and kiss her. Her face becomes as pink as her hair.

Once she finally begins to move again, I pull away.

"There. You got what you wanted. Anything else?"

Alix raises an eyebrow.

"Wha...You're the one that kissed me!"

I laugh while turning back to her.

"Yeah, I just wanted to mess with you."