Adrien x Reader - Thick Thighs Save Lives

"Let's see how quick this one dies."

I remove all doors from my sim's house and try to get them to cook something.

Their cooking skill is the lowest it can be, so I'm hoping they mess up grilled cheese.

After a few minutes, the stove catches on fire. I gave my sim the coward trait, so they just run around aimlessly since there are no doors.

The fire slowly spreads, burning all the furniture until my sim is caught in it. They yell and run around some more until they finally drop dead.

Next, I start making a sim that will be introduced to a married man. I'm trying to get him to cheat, but I'm not sure if it will work.

My head snaps over to the door as someone bursts inside.

"Adrie-"

"(Y/N) please! It's a matter of life and death. I need you to choke me with your thick thighs!"

What?

I look down at my... thick thighs?

Wait, how did he even know where I live?

Adrien runs over to me.

"Or.. I guess it's not really a matter of life and death... but still! Would you choke me with your thick thighs? Pretty please?"

Well, how the fuck am I supposed to turn him down when he uses 'please'?

I sigh, trying to seem like I don't like this, but I'm actually trying so hard not to laugh right now. I don't want to make Adrien think his kink is stupid. If he has a thing for being suffocated by thighs, who am I to judge?

I motion for him to get on the bed. He quickly does what I need him to as I shift around.

Adrien smiles the whole time. Forget the kink, I'm more creeped out by how Adrien's smiling about it.

Still, I quickly close my legs around his head, making sure I catch him in a way he can't breathe.

Adrien uses whatever oxygen he has left to hum happily into my thighs.

He's just... there, and it's kind of funny to see. I get the whole thigh attraction was somewhat of a meme, but I didn't think someone would be this excited to be suffocated.

I release Adrien when he taps on my leg. He inhales deeply as his back hits my bed.

"Whew. Thanks (Y/N). I don't know what I'd do without you."