Luka x Reader Lemon

"Luka, what the hell are you wearing?"

He laughs a bit as I pull at his tie. He's wearing a suit, and I would be lying if I said it didn't look good on him, but I've never seen him wear something so formal.

"I could ask you the same thing, although I won't because I think you're beautiful either way. I thought you said you didn't like dresses?"

I playfully swat his hand away as we walk through the entrance.

Gabriel Agreste is hosting a fashion event for charity. Truthfully, I never liked the man. Plus, why doesn't he just donate some of his own money to charity?

Luka grabs my hand as we sit at a table with Juleka and Rose. The lights dim and a spotlight shines on Gabriel Agreste. He gives a fake ass smile to all of us as he clears his throat.

"Thank you for coming everyone. I understand it has been hard on everyone with the... recent akumatizations occurring. That's why I decided to host this event, to donate to the Paris Emergency Services."

Everyone claps, and I do to be respectful. I feel bad for Adrien. His dad is just going to make him change into at least 30 different outfits. Where does the charity part come in again?

As Gabriel Agreste continues speaking, I stand and drag Luka away with me.

"(Y/N), where are we going? The event has barely started."

I quickly kiss Luka on the cheek before turning into an empty hallway. I open a door and pull both of us inside.

It's pitch black as soon as the door closes. Luka and I bump into each other multiple times as we search for the light switch. I finally find it and look around as soon as the room is lit.

"(Y/N)... We're in the broom closet."

I just smile and grab Luka's tie as I pull him down for a long kiss. His hands rest on my hips while mine tangle themselves in his hair.

Luka's blush rivals his hair. I get on my toes and lean toward his ear.

"Fuck me."

My hands travel down his body before stopping just above the waist. Luka gasps as my hand creeps down to stroke him.

We don't actually have to undress here. Luka just has to whip it out and my underwear just has to be pushed aside.

I push Luka's waistband down a bit before pulling out his member. As I stroke him again, Luka pins me against the wall.

Luka gives me a smirk that makes my heart flutter. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. His hand travels down to push my dress up as best as he can.

As Luka lines himself up, we hear loud music start to play. That will be the perfect cover for us.

A thumb gently strokes my cheek as a painful sensation forms. I clasp my hands together behind Luka's neck and pull him into a kiss.

With each movement, the pain is gradually replaced with pleasure. Once my cries of pain are replaced with moans of pleasure, Luka speeds up.

Every other thrust causes the door to hit the doorframe, which makes a banging sound.

"Luka..."

I rest my head on his shoulder as I'm lost in bliss. Luka moves some of my hair out of the way to suck on my neck.

My hand lightly tugs his hair as pleasure overwhelms me. A bubbling sensation forms in my stomach.

"Luka, I think..."

He groans and thrusts even harder.

"Me too."

We moan and kiss until both of us fall over the edge. I scream out as euphoria clouds my mind.

I feel Luka's seed inside of me and gasp. Luka pants as he pulls out. We just sit there staring at each other for a few minutes.

I smooth out my dress as I stand while Luka fixes his waistband. He pulls me close to him.

"(Y/N), I didn't mean to..."

I kiss him.

"It's fine Luka. We'll just have to figure something out."

I pat his cheek before turning off the light and poking my head out the door. No one is around.

We quickly leave and quietly make our way back to the event.