Luka x Reader

"It's my man Luka!"

He laughs as I high five him like I always do.

"Hello (Y/N). Did your study session with Juleka go well?"

I sit next to Luka on his bed as he tunes his guitar.

"Yeah! Your sister really knows advanced math and she even gave me some pages full of notes."

Luka stifles a giggle at my enthusiasm.

"Well, maybe if you took notes..."

I swat his shoulder and he laughs.

I stand up with an angry expression, but that's only to hide my excitement under the surface.

"Well, I just wanted to stop by and see how my boyfriend was doing, but since you want me to study so much, I'll leave."

I puff out my chest as Luka feigns shock. I walk toward the door, only for Luka to grab my wrist.

I look back at him. He has a pleading look, but in his eyes I can see he's enjoying this as much as I am.

"My queen, I am terribly sorry for disgracing you in such a way. Will you find it in your magnificent heart to forgive me?"

I try to keep the angry face on, but I start laughing.

This causes Luka to laugh too.

"'My queen?' When did you even think of that one?"

Luka and I lie on his bed. He holds me close and strokes my hair like I'm the most delicate thing on the planet, and that if anything else touches me, I'll crumble.

He kisses the top of my head as I bury it into his shoulder.

"Even for a joke, I wouldn't lie about what I think of you. In my eyes, you are my queen."