Zoé x Hero! Reader Part 2

I wake up in a familiar setting. My room?

Now that I'm fully awake, it is definitely my room.

I look over as someone enters the room with a cup of tea.

Ladybug?

"Drink. It will make you feel better."

I thank her as I take the cup. As I drink the tea, I falter a bit at the taste.

It tastes like dirty dish water. I give her a look.

"Hey, not all medicine tastes good. Especially medicine meant to speed up the healing process."

I sigh and finish the tea. As Ladybug takes the cup, Snoww pops out from behind her.

She hugs my cheek and sits on my nose.

"As happy as we are to see you better, we have a problem."

My heart drops as they fill me in.

Zoé saw me detransform? I don't remember that, but I don't think they're lying.

"As the guardian, I'm supposed to take away your Miraculous for something like this, but in this case, I'll let it slide only if you deal with Zoé."

I'm totally fine with that. I also have something to tell Zoé anyway, so I'll be killing two birds with one stone.

-

I nearly scream when the doorbell rings. Ladybug left earlier, so I'm left here to deal with Zoé by myself.

When I open the door, Zoé has a nervous expression. It's similar to the one I have, except mine probably looks weird with the fact that I'm trying to hide it but failing.

How should I start this? 'Hey Zoé, you can't tell anyone that I have the arctic fox Miraculous. Also, I have a fat crush on you.'

I mentally face palm as I run through scenarios in my head.

"(Y/N)? You're spacing out."

I blink a few times and shake my head before turning to Zoé.

"Sorry. Zoé, I'm sure you know that I invited you here to talk about something specific."

Zoé nods and her eyes flick down to my wrist with the bracelet.

Snoww pokes my side from inside my jacket. I'll get to that soon.

"I won't tell anyone that you're Foxtrot. I wouldn't want you in even more danger than you already put yourself in."

Well, that was easy.

Snoww pokes my side again. I sigh and grab Zoé's hands.

"There's something else... I like you. I've liked you since I saw you. Every time you were in trouble, I would go above and beyond to make sure no villain got to you. You're sweet, kind, beautiful... and there's this thing you do when you blush and-"

Zoé cuts me off with a kiss. I feel Snoww shuffle her way up to poke her head out of my jacket, only to see the two of us kissing.

She shuffles back down and settles in my pocket.

Zoé places a hand on my cheek as we pull away.

"(Y/N), regarding the Miraculous, I have a secret to share with you as well."