Bully! Kagami x Reader

"Aaah!"

I duck as someone goes flying above me. It looks like Kagami is on a rampage again.

If it were anyone else in this school, even Kim, I wouldn't mind being bullied.

The issue here is that Kagami actually knows what she's doing when it comes to hand to hand combat. Like, how is that fair?

Not only do we have a bully, we have someone who knows how to fight properly. Ah, I love France.

"That would not have happened if you just did my homework like I asked."

Kagami glares at the kid she threw. What's his name, Mox? Mix? Max? I'm not good with names, but he just groans.

Kagami approaches me now since I'm the next one in her line of sight.

"What about you, (Y/N)? Are you going to do my homework?"

I just smile and nod.

Kagami smirks and hands me her papers.

"Good. At least someone here can listen properly."

With that, she leaves to go terrorize other students, while I just go home.

-

Okay, I've done Kagami's homework, except I've filled out all the answers incorrectly.

I just don't get it. Kagami is one of the smartest people I know, so why is she going around bullying people all the time?

Maybe something about home life? I know her mom is kind of strict, but I don't think she'd actually do anything horrible to Kagami.

I just shake my head to get the thoughts out of my mind. It is not my place to know this.

There is a knock at the door. I open it with a smile.

Kagami?

My smile falls real quick as she smirks.

"So, do you have my homework?"

I just nod and let her follow me in. At least she closes the door behind her.

I placed her assignments neatly into a folder. She smiles as she takes it. I expect her to leave, but she starts looking through the papers.

Kagami's brow furrows as she keeps looking, getting angrier every second.

"(Y/N), all these answers are incorrect!"

Kagami throws the folder to the floor, and with whatever luck the papers don't fly out everywhere.

I quirk an eyebrow.

"Oh, so you know the real answers?"

Kagami quickly rakes a hand through her hair as she looks at me.

"Of course I know the answers. I just don't want to do the work anymore!"

I'm in the middle of asking another question when Kagami suddenly closes in on me.

I'm backed against the wall with nowhere to go. I'm afraid she's going to hit me, but it never comes.

Instead, Kagami is looking frustrated.

"Why can't I do this?"

She makes the motion of trying to hit me, but falters halfway.

I slowly raise my hand and place it on her shoulder. I'm not making any sudden movements with this wild card right in front of me.

I lead her over to the couch.

"No, I know why."

I look straight at Kagami as I wait for her to continue. She suddenly leans closer and kisses me.

Kagami overpowers me and pins me beneath her on the couch. Her hands start to slowly wander.

"(Y/N), if you're going to get touchy with girls, at least pick up your folder."

Both of us look over to the new voice.

My mom is standing in the doorway holding a grocery bag.

I quickly nod and shimmy my way out from under Kagami.

"Also, help me bring these in."