Bully! Alix x Reader

Oh yikes, here we go again.

Alix is currently doing her daily rounds of bullying people.

What do bullies even gain from what they do anyway? Personal satisfaction?

I shake my head and walk away as I see Alix getting closer. If she wants trouble, she's going to need to get it from someone else.

"Hey! Where are you going, (Y/N)?"

I just keep walking. I'm tired of letting Alix do what she wants to people.

Come on, everyone, Alix is one of the shortest people in the school, we can easily overpower her!

"(Y/N), stop!"

I cross the street as Alix keeps yelling out to me. What could she possibly want this bad?

I don't care anymore.

Alix can treat me however she wants when we're at school. At my house, I will have none of it.

Once I get home, I notice Alix is no longer following me.

Huh, I guess she decided against it for the better.

-

Tomorrow after school, it's the same thing.

I'm currently zooming out of the classroom. Alix is going to have to wait again if she really wants to tell me something.

"(Y/N), wait a second."

After hearing the tone in Alix's voice, I finally stop and wait for her.

I raise an eyebrow while Alix catches her breath.

"What could Alix the bully have to say to me?

Alix's eyes widen at my choice of words.

What, did she really think she wasn't being a bully this whole time?

She has said rude things to me that were totally uncalled for. She treats everyone that way, so I don't know how she could think she wasn't.

"I'm sorry."

Now my eyes are wide.

Alix? Sorry? What parallel universe are we living in?

"I realize what I've been doing is wrong, and the only thing that made me realize it were my feelings for you. You don't seem to like the type of person I am, so I want to change."

What kind of cliché apology was that? It sounded like it came from a Disney movie.

I take a step back as Alix takes a step forward.

"Can you help me change, (Y/N)?"

She takes another step toward me and places a hand on my shoulder.

I stay where I am. I don't kiss Alix or even hug her.

"It will take time."

Alix smiles and walks away while holding my hand.

"That's all I want."