Juleka x Reader Lemon

"Hey! You made it!"

I welcome Juleka in with open arms. She just gives a shy smile in return.

Juleka's very reserved. She glances around at the décor of each room until we get to my room. From there, she's actively taking interest in some of the things I have.

She's just doing anything to avoid eye contact with me.

"So... what did you have in mind? My parents aren't home, so-"

I stop when Juleka immediately looks at me. She took interest when I said my parents weren't home.

I smirk and step closer.

"What is going on in that head of yours, Juleka Couffaine?"

Juleka blushes at our closeness, but I don't back off. She's just going to have to-

Oh, she's kissing me.

I never expected Juleka to be the dominant type, but I like it.

Juleka's kisses are short and sweet. She doesn't try to do anything extra to impress me. She just sticks with what she knows.

Juleka eases me onto my bed. I smirk at her, which causes her blush to darken.

"A bit eager, aren't you?"

She smiles as she kisses my neck.

"...You're wanting this just as much as I do."

I giggle. Yeah. She's right.

I moan as Juleka starts leaving hickeys. My hand gently tangles itself in her hair.

Juleka undresses me as she kisses down my body. Soon, I'm naked, and Juleka is still fully clothed.

I raise an eyebrow as I look her up and down. Juleka gives a small smile before she begins to slowly undress.

She's trying to be seductive, and it's working. I never thought I'd enjoy seeing someone undress so much.

Juleka has all my attention. Everything about her is so alluring. Right now, it's the way her dark clothes fall to reveal her pale skin.

She stands out like the moon in the night sky. All of the stars in the universe wouldn't compare to her in the slightest.

Juleka straddles my waist as I sit up with my back against the headboard. She pulls me into a kiss with one hand while her other hand trails downward.

It taps along my body before stopping right inside my thigh. I inhale sharply at the contrast of her cold fingers against my warm skin.

"Juleka..."

I moan her name into her mouth as I give her an open mouth kiss. Juleka's fingers are pressing against certain spots inside of me. I didn't even know I had these pleasure spots.

My hands travel down and grope whatever part of Juleka I can find. I want to make her feel good too.

Eventually, my hands tangle themselves in her hair again. I just press my forehead against hers as her fingers work on me.

I look at Juleka, trying to figure out what she's thinking, only to see her already looking at me.

Juleka is enjoying my reactions to everything she does. She doesn't care if I do anything to her or not, she just wants to know that I enjoy what she's doing.

Staring into Juleka's eyes sends spikes of pleasure through me.

"Juleka... I-"

I'm cut off by Juleka's tongue in my mouth. She explores my mouth after winning a battle of dominance against my tongue.

I tense up as my pleasure center overloads. Juleka holds me close to her as I ride out my climax.

I'm breathing heavily as I lie down. I'm exhausted and I didn't even do anything.

Juleka cleans herself before joining me in bed.

"...I love you..."