Yandere! Juleka x Yandere! Reader

There she is. The only one I have eyes for.

Juleka Couffaine.

She's currently sitting alone in the library.

I can never find her around when we're not in class. I've been trying so hard, but she isn't even in her boat house most of the time.

I always get the feeling like I'm being watched too.

It doesn't creep me out. It just makes me think I have a stalker on my hands.

They're experienced, too. They cover up so well whenever I think I have them. It's like they vanish into the fucking shadows with how quickly they leave.

Anyway, Juleka is finally alone and not moving around.

As I approach her, my heart rate increases dramatically. I hide behind a bookshelf before she sees me.

I'm perfectly hidden, but I can still feel her gaze in my direction.

After a few deep breaths, I step out from my hiding spot and lean on the opposite side of the table.

I know Juleka is shy, but right now is like shy to the max. I find it cute.

"Hey Juleka... Want to come over to my house for a study session? I really need some tutoring in most of my classes, and you're one of the smartest people I know."

Okay, my voice wavered a bit at the beginning, but I got the question out.

Why is this so hard?

I will literally slit someone's throat without a second thought if they try to pursue Juleka, but when it comes to our actual relationship, I'm so fucking weak?

Juleka smiles, but I can see the excitement she's holding back. She just gives me a small nod and I smile.

"Nice. I'll take care of the textbooks, just bring yourself."

-

I don't give a fuck about my grades.

I'm just doing this to get Juleka here. I know she'll come too. She has such a huge heart for her friends, but most people only see her as the extremely shy girl sitting in the back.

I'm practically bouncing by the front door as I wait for her. Juleka always arrives early to any event when she learns that I'll be there. I do the same for her.

As a result, we are often the only people there for the longest since most people arrive near the actual time of the event.

I jump up as someone knocks on the door. As I open it with a smile on my face, a thought hits me.

How did Juleka get my address? She's never been here before, nor has anyone else.

"Hey there! Come on in."

I gladly allow Juleka to enter, then quickly lock the door behind her.

If she noticed, she doesn't show it.

As I turn around to corner Juleka, she's immediately on me at the door.

You know, she's tall, so I'm trapped. Not that I mind, but my heart is beating faster than I ever thought it could.

I swear I can hear Juleka's heart, but maybe that's just me being hyper focused on my own.

She leans in close to me, at the same time her hand slowly drags up my arm before touching the door.

She stops, and I think I hear her mutter something along the lines of 'already locked'.

Juleka smiles and smashes her lips on mine. She quickly pulls us away from the door as I let her be the dominant one for now.

"We are so much alike. I don't know how it never came up in thought, but you and I are the same person in different forms. I bet you've killed someone too, especially when they got close to me."

I think that's the longest I've ever heard Juleka speak for.

"I love you, I love you so much (Y/N). Now, nothing will separate us."