Alix x Impatient! Reader

I furrow my brow in frustration as Rose is deciding on what to order. Girl, we've been here for literal EONS. Fucking decide on something!

Maybe eons is a bit of an exaggeration, but still, the rest of us have already ordered. Rose is still looking at the menu like it's in another language.

That's why I like Alix the most out of all the people in our group. She knows what she wants when she wants it. Once she makes a decision, it's rare for her to change her mind.

I force a smile as I turn to Rose.

"Hey, why don't you get the strawberry with extra sprinkles?"

Rose lights up at my idea and orders that.

Are you really telling me all it took was input from another person? Are you fucking serious?

I mentally face palm as we pay. I look around the store. At least we're the only people here. Someone else would have probably spoken up by now if I didn't.

I take a seat at a table while the others are still getting their desserts. I'll wait for them to sit down before I eat.

Alix is the first to join me. She has the same look on her face that I feel.

"You too, huh?"

Alix looks up at me.

"Don't get me wrong. I'd do anything to protect Rose, but she can be indecisive at times. I'm glad she's with Juleka. She can keep Rose grounded when she starts to imagine outside of reality."

The others sit with us. Rose is happily eating her portion, commenting on how much she likes it.

It's nice to be here. I'm not worrying about schoolwork, or akumatized villains, or just anything stressful in general.

Unfortunately, with me being the fat fuck that I am, I am already done with my dessert. Or it could have been that I just wanted to finish. I'm not sure.

Seeing the others taking time in their food, I stand and throw my stuff away.

"I'm just going to wait outside."

I exit the store without waiting for a response.

It's sunny outside. There are birds chirping all around. It makes me smile.

Nature doesn't wait for anything. If something bad happens, it happens regardless of how the creatures living in the environment feel about it.

I sigh. I'm already bored out here.

I turn to go back into the store only to bump into Alix.

"Sorry."

Alix waves a hand as if she's saying 'don't worry about it'. She sits next to me on the bench.

"I had to come join you. They're taking their time, which I don't mind, but I just didn't want to sit there with nothing to do."

I get the feeling Alix isn't telling the entire truth. I agree the others are taking their time, but I don't think Alix wanted to sit with me just because she finished before them.

I raise an eyebrow, which is my signature action for telling someone to hurry the fuck up without actually telling them to hurry the fuck up.

"Listen (Y/N). I really l-"

Alix, you took too much time to say that, so I had to kiss you to cut you off.

I can tell she doesn't mind though. She's kissing back as I place a hand on her cheek.

My fingers mess with the hem of Alix's shirt. She pulls away and glances toward the window of the store.

The group is staring at us with big smiles on their faces. Once they see us staring back, they all turn back to each other and act like they're doing something else.

"Uh, sorry. I'm a bit impatient."

Alix playfully hits my shoulder with a smile.

"Yeah, I noticed."