Félix x Reader Lemon

"Everyone, I would like you all to meet my cousin, Félix."

Adrien enters with someone who looks exactly like him, just with a different hairstyle and outfit.

Félix doesn't even make an effort to smile at us or introduce himself formally.

I like him already.

"Adrien, can I go now?"

Adrien just laughs and pats Félix's shoulders. He frowns at being touched by Adrien.

Félix's eyebrow quirks up when he sees me. My eyebrow quirks up as well.

"Actually, I think I'll stay for a while."

Félix slowly walks around the room, looking at each decoration in detail. He picks up an ornate box on my nightstand.

I immediately stand up straight and glare at him.

"Put that down."

Everyone else looks at us while the corner of Félix's mouth slowly turns into a smile.

No, I'm not a Miraculous holder. What's inside the box is a family heirloom and I'd rather not have it fall into someone else's hands.

"You have some fire in you. I like that."

The silence is interrupted by Marinette's nervous laughing.

"So.... now that everyone is here, what do you have planned for us (Y/N)?"

I look at Félix again. I could go for a one night stand.

I clear my throat.

"Well, I was thinking we could do some bonding in pairs. It doesn't hurt to strengthen relationships, right?"

Marinette's face goes red. Adrien looks nervous.

"(Y/N), Félix isn't exactly the nicest person."

I laugh as I allow Félix to sit next to me on the bed.

"So he spits venom? I've dealt with people like that before. Their attitude improves eventually. Now, you two, go downstairs and start your bonding exercise by playing Ultimate Mecha Strike 3."

Adrien doesn't mind, but Marinette looks like she's going to faint. Girl, I think you can handle sitting next to Adrien for a few hours.

Once they're gone, Félix immediately pins me to the bed. He attacks my neck, leaving marks that I'll have to cover up later.

His eyes flick up to the box for a second.

"No one tells me what I can't have. I take what I want, when I want it..."

Félix's hands slide under my shirt to tease the sensitive spots.

"...and I want you right now."

Félix's sudden cold tone takes me by surprise, but it turns me on.

He strips me of my clothes quickly before leaning back and smirking.

"You can take what you want, but you should be naked as well, just to make it fair."

Félix leans close, gripping my chin with his thumb and index finger. He tilts my head to expose my neck. A finger forcefully presses on one of the marks.

"That's a great idea, but I have an even better idea."

I whimper as his finger leaves my neck. Félix removes his tie and covers my eyes with it.

Félix chuckles as I feel his weight leave the bed.

Man, don't tell me you're leaving me blindfolded and naked.

I hear clothes hitting the floor before Félix joins me on the bed again. He roughly grabs my hips and pulls me toward him.

He's lucky I don't like softies. Sure, they're sensual in bed, but sometimes a girl just wants to be fucked to the moon and back, you know?

I grit my teeth as a sharp pain courses through me. Félix is not being gentle at all.

It's hard to keep quiet as Félix uses me to satisfy his desires.

Is this how he always does it? If so, I wouldn't mind being his servant.

I moan finally escapes me and I immediately shut my mouth. Marinette and Adrien are still downstairs, and I don't exactly think they're fucking down there either.

Félix digs his nails into my waist. I squeak as an attempt to cover my moans.

"Do not keep quiet. I want to hear you."

Just as he finishes the sentence, Félix thrusts harder than before.

"Félix!"

I throw my head back on my pillows as Félix hits a certain spot. I can feel the sweat coating me as I start to get worked to the edge.

I feel hot, the air is stiff, and Félix is starting to grunt.

"Felix!"

My hand grips the headboard as I climax. Félix keeps going, trying to reach his own.

Félix pulls out as I start to calm down. Something lands on my chest and I remove Félix's tie.

He is already getting dressed. He cleans me with a handkerchief as I hand him the tie.

I quickly put my clothes on and smooth as many wrinkles as I can. I smooth my hair down as Félix holds the door open for me.

"Let's see how my cousin is doing with his 'bonding exercises'."