Akumatized! Alix x Hero! Reader

Hmmm. It's quiet today. Too quiet.

Don't get me wrong. I love it when there are no villains. It gives me time to relax and focus on other things.

Unfortunately, Hawkmoth has stepped up his game. More and more people are getting akumatized over things that shouldn't normally cause it.

It would also help if I could figure out how to use my fucking Miraculous well. At this rate, Chloé should have kept the Bee Miraculous.

I have no idea how Ladybug thought I would be well suited for this role. Still, I'm going to trust her judgement. She's been doing this for so long she has to know if someone is a right choice.

I perch on my balcony railing as I look around. There really is nothing going on right now? I guess I'll head insid-

CRASH

Well, I guess I have to go take a look at that, right?

I go toward the direction of the noise, keeping an eye out for Ladybug and Cat Noir.

When I arrive, I stare at the scene. A few cars are crashed on the side of the road. The doors are open, so I'm assuming all passengers got away safely.

However, I'm more focused on some of the cars being cut in half. Clean cuts, too. No jagged edges anywhere.

I can't think of anything that can give that clean of a cut through a car. Maybe some kind of laser, but I really don't want to deal with a technological villain. I'll take Mr. Pigeon any day of the week.

I follow the trail of cars, each in the same state as the last. Eventually, I come across a hunched over individual. Is that...blood?

I rush over and prepare to assist in any way I can. As I get closer, the person swings their foot at me. I jump back as an arc shaped laser disappears as soon as it came.

I look at the footwear. They look like rollerblades, but the wheels are fused together and are constantly glowing.

I look up at the whole person. Pink tufts of hair poke out of the helmet.

Alix?

Ladybug and Cat Noir arrive on either side of me, taking defensive stances.

Even though I know it's Alix, I can tell the akuma is not in the rollerblades. It's in the pin on her shirt. I should know, because I gave her that pin.

It's black and sits right over her heart. I gave her that pin as a sign of love. The pin is heart shaped, but now it's black and has a crack down the middle.

I didn't do anything to Alix, so what could have happened?

Alix looks straight at me, but her eyes soften. Was she expecting Chloé? Is that why she was so hostile to me at first?

Unfortunately, I cannot wear any pins on my suit. If I could, I would wear the matching pin that I have. They came in a pair. Lover's pins.

Alix kicks at us. We jump out of the way just in time.

"How are we going to get the rollerblades from her?"

I shake my head at Ladybug.

"No, the pin. Trust me, Ladybug. I think I can get it from her without having to use any abilities."

Ladybug looks between me and Alix, then nods. She knows who I am outside the hero persona, so she should know that I'm sure of my decision.

I clear my throat as I walk toward Alix. She keeps her eyes on me, but flickers back to Ladybug and Cat Noir behind me.

I smile in an attempt to keep her attention on me. Come on, just look at my eyes. I'm sure you'll find the same love in these masked eyes that you'd find when we're alone.

Something flickers in her eyes, but she zooms past me. I spin around and reach out. My arms hold Alix tight as she kicks around.

Ladybug and Cat Noir have to stay away, but I'm not letting go.

My hand fumbles with the pin. Once I finally get it off, I toss it to Ladybug, who promptly stomps on it before capturing the akuma.

I cough a bit as black clouds surround Alix. They disappear and Ladybug gives me the pin before leaving with Cat Noir.

I turn Alix around in my arms and fasten the pin to her shirt, right over her heart.

"I'm sorry."

I give Alix a quick peck on the cheek before carrying her bridal style.

"Let's just get you home, yeah?"