Alix x Sleepy! Reader

Man, this class is so boring.

I think any class is boring because I can't stay awake long enough.

I don't get it. I sleep so much at home, yet whenever I go out, I'm still sleepy?

I just sigh as I rest my head. Ms. Bustier never wakes me up when she's in the middle of a lesson, but she does point it out to me after class if she noticed.

What is this place?

Everything is bright. There's a white light coming from who knows where, and it's shining on everything.

Everything except for one thing.

Pink hair.

I know who it is. Anyone could tell who this girl was from a mile away.

"Alix..."

I suddenly wake up. No one is paying attention to me and Ms. Bustier is still facing the board.

I rub my eyes as the sun shines through the clouds. I just want to go home and sleep.

Fortunately for me, my prayers have been answered by class ending.

I stretch and yawn before leaving. Something catches on my sleeve.

Oh, it's Alix.

Remembering my short dream about her, my cheeks flush.

"...do you need anything?"

Alix smiles and pulls us out of the way of people walking.

"Would you like to come over to my place? Just to hang out?"

I smile and nod.

I almost never get to spend time with Alix outside of class. Whenever we try, someone gets akumatized and ruins everything. It's wild.

Alix happily leads me.

We stop by the bakery to get some snacks. Marinette gives us some stuff for free and winks at me as we leave.

"Are you okay? You're kind of red."

I just smile and wave off Alix's concerns.

"I'm fine. Just a bit hot is all."

Alix nods.

I can tell she wants to pick up the pace to get us there faster, but she wants to remain at this speed because I said I was slightly overheated.

The heat isn't doing anything to help my narcolepsy, either.

It's not insanely hot, but if you gave me a cold drink, I could fall asleep where I currently stand.

I yawn again as we start to slow down.

"We're here."

I look up at the house.

Huh. Nice place.

As soon as we get inside, cool air hits us. Alix taps me on the arm.

"Come up to my room. It's better in there."

I nod and follow her.

She's right. The AC is blasting in her room.

I set my backpack down and look around. Alix has so much skating stuff in here, but I'm not surprised.

"Make yourself comfortable. I'll get us something to drink with these."

Alix places the baked goods on her bed. I lie next to them as she leaves.

I inhale deeply.

The air in this room is clean and cold. Coming in from the hot weather outside, Alix's room is perfect.

It feels like my body is sinking into the bed. I close my eyes, quickly falling into the dream world.

"(Y/N)?"

I slowly open my eyes. Alix is standing in front of me while holding two cups. She places them on her nightstand.

I close my eyes as I hear her laugh.

"Tired huh? Mind if I join you?"

I know she's joking, but I move aside anyway. I hand her the box of baked goods before settling down.

Alix joins me on the bed. There is a large amount of space between us.

I turn to face Alix. She's already looking at me.

I wrap an arm around Alix to pull her closer. She's silent as I do this, but doesn't move away.

I smile as I start to feel myself dozing off again.

Alix tries to say something, but I don't catch it. I'm happy holding her right here. She'll keep me warm.

"...ove you."