My Very Little Padawan

Three times Ahsoka was the short one, and one time she was the tall one.

(dedicated to ashskywalker66, have some fluff, friend :)

Just some snippets of Ahsoka being smol bean she is (compared to 6'2" Anakin and 6" clones lol). She's 5'6" by the end of the series, but c'mon, did you see how short she is in the movie, she can't be more than 5'4" in that. We're making their height difference really noticeable haha

Enjoy :)

Anakin held the metal lightsaber hilt above his head, grinning smugly as his Padawan struggled to jump high enough that her arms reached his hairline. "Well, I guess you're just too short. Sorry Snips, your lightsaber is mine now."

Ahsoka grumbled, teeth barred and fangs showing. "I will not hesitate to strangle you, Master," She growled, risking a daring attempt at bouncing off the training room walls to reach. She barely missed ("But only because you cheated!" Anakin laughed. "I was already cheating!")

"Can you even reach my neck?" He deadpanned. That only prompted another daring pounce from Ahsoka.

----------------

If he didn't know better, Rex would think all he was is a perch. Maybe some sort of transportation. A hammock, or chair. With the amount of times Ahsoka had either sat on his shoulders, hung off his arm, fell asleep on him, or something of the sort, that's really all it felt like. Today it happened to be a bed. Clones were in piles on the ground and although everyone was in close quarters with each other, none were as close as Ahsoka was to him. Rex was leaning against Jesse, who was leaning against Echo, who was leaning against, Fives, and so on. Ahsoka however wasn't just leaning on a shoulder, or back to back. No, she decided to plant herself in Rex's lap with her chin hooked over his shoulder and arms flopped lazily among other various limbs in the pig pile. 

It amazed him how small she must have to be to take up that position with her knees draw in, feet barely touching his knees (if that). She was like a clingy tooka, he decided. An orange and blue, dangerous tooka who just wanted attention.

It wasn't the worst thing to get used to, he supposed.

----------------

Anakin had settled himself on the sofa with a remote, convincing Ahsoka to prepare the hot cocoa while he started the movie. Selecting the film was soon cut short by his Padawan's soft grunts as she tried to reach the top cabinet with the last of the clean mugs (they only had four, after all. The unused ones were reserved for when neither wanted to do dishes). Anakin chuckled as he moved to stand up. "Do you need me to get it for you?"

Ahsoka turned around, dramatically gasping with a scowl on her face. "How DARE you insult the vertically challenged!" She spat, again trying to reach with her fingertips. Anakin didn't sit, only watching amusedly from behind. 

"Okay then..."

A few moments later, after even trying to climb on the counter (but not using the force, not after what happened last time she used the force inappropriately) Ahsoka sighed, defeated. She drew out the last syllable. "Help me..."

----------------

After Anakin's little stunt with her lightsaber that day, Ahsoka was determined to get him back for it. That, however, was rather difficult when she literally couldn't be that tall. It was only once she found Anakin asleep on the couch while she was getting a glass of water did she have an idea.

Creeping up on him, Ahsoka stood on the arm of the sofa with the glass in one hand, the other arm spread out to avoid loosing her balance. She dumped all eight ounces of it on her master's head, Anakin spitting water out of his mouth and running a hand through his soaked hair. "Wha-"

"Ha! Who's the tall one now!" She shouted, hopping off the couch. "That's what you get."

There you have it peeps, a little short to tide you over.

Have a good night/day/whatever and I'll see you when I see you :)

                                                                                                           -AB