Footage

Okay I had to do this, it was too priceless not to. No real Luxsoka shipping, but we aren't going to straight up murder him or anything, however much Anakin may want to.

This'll probably be short.

Here's the og art, credit where credit is due

Enjoy :)

"Snips! I'm so glad you're back, we lost contact for a while and I was starting to worry." Anakin rushed towards the ship that had just docked, leaving Obi-Wan in the dust. "Where's the senator?" He asked, confused.

"He fled, took the escape pod," Ahsoka answered. She had her heavy coat slung over her arm as they walked through the halls, probably ending in getting some food. She would undoubtedly need to report to the council at some point, but right now she just felt like relaxing. R2 followed behind, earning a gentle head pat from Anakin.

"So he won't be accepting Republic help?" Obi-Wan butted in.

"Not unless by some miracle he just shows up at our front door."

It was later that day when Ahsoka was dragged along to the barracks with Anakin, so they could show the clones the footage R2 had captured of their base. The council was debating whether or not to plan an attack on the Death Watch, and reviewing the footage would help them decide. Lucky for her, none of the council were attending this little meeting.

"Okay men, as you know, Ahsoka has recently discovered the hideout of the Death Watch. But it get's even better. R2 was with her and secretly made footage of their camp. I say we have a look at these images and see what we can learn." He pressed a button on his metal dome. "Show us, R2."

Either by coincidence or a cruel joke, more likely the cruel joke, R2 just happened to decide that the image of Lux and Ahsoka kissing was the best one to show first. Silence was all that could be heard from the 501st Captain and the few other men such as Fives, Kix, and a few others. Ahsoka rushed forward, smacking R2's dome, ready to swear up a swarm. "R2 you poop!" She yelled, knowing that swearing would probably get her more shouting at than the image would. "Master, this isn't what it looks like," Lucky for her, the smack to R2 sent another image, this time of the mostly empty death watch camp on Carlac.

"Something you want to tell me?" Anakin asked, half amused, half horrified. He was gonna kill that kid, he was sure of it. Lux Bonteri was given a death sentence the moment that photo was shown.

"It was to keep our cover, the death watch were coming and we had to pretend to be betrothed, it was horrible. It meant nothing." She tried to reassure him, Rex grinning under his helmet at the flustered Commander.

"I seriously doubt something like that meant nothing, Ahsoka." Now Anakin was more amused, and ready to tease Ahsoka for life.

"Well it did! He tased me, kidnapped me, and I want nothing to do with him."

"Wait, you didn't tell me he kidnapped you? I thought you just went along for the ride!"

"You thought I would just agree to join the deathwatch?" Ahsoka yelled back, still shocked enough that her insolence hadn't really sunk in. "He knocked me out, hid my lightsabers, and then forced me to 'come along for the ride' as you say, and I ended up saving his butt for like the third time that day." R2 was enjoying this, and decided this was the best time to show the picture again. When it popped up, Ahsoka shot him a glare that could kill and continued. "R2 I swear, if you don't delete that photo from every data bank and file, I will rip out your actuators and fill your treads with sand, am I clear?" At that moment she sounded more like a terrifying mother to R2, and he quickly complied, deleting the photo.

Anakin tried to hold in a laugh at her statement but it was pretty difficult. He hadn't seen her this mad since he had joked that they'd be babysitting stinky. He finally looked at her with the straightest face he could muster, and continued. "So you're telling me that all that," He gestured towards the place where the hologram used to me. "Meant nothing?"

"Well I kind of feel like ripping his tendons out, so it didn't mean nothing, it just meant his unavoidable pain." She was still fuming, but started to calm down. "I think I need some air," She said, walking out. She shot a glare at R2 that said 'don't even think about trying anything'. Anakin at this point had started letting what she said sink in, how he tased her and kidnapped her, and was kissing her to keep their cover.

"Okay men, when I find the guy, who's coming with?" Rex and multiple other men raised their hands. "That's what I thought."

Like I said, short but sweet. I have a feeling I could have done this better, but it was still a fun chapter to write. Have a good day/night/whatever and I'll see you when I see you :)

                                                                                                                    -AB