Vod

So I did read the whole story behind this art a while back, but I don't remember much. Long story short Ahsoka and the clones were part of this relief group after the war, and I'm not using that backstory bc I have other ideas lol. But creds to the artist, this is amazing <3

We're gonna pretend Ahsoka's eighteen so it matches the picture and the length of her lekku. Yes, I payed attention to that, nutennir laam and let me be a fangirl.

Also I realize the clones in the picture are not the ones I'm using, I'm really horrible at telling them all apart and I kind of just stopped trying. Besides, the personalities fit with my storyline.

ANyways,

Enjoy :)

Another rough battle, another wave of grief. Ahsoka trudged slowly to the edge of the battlefield where a few of the other clones sat on stray crates of supplies, rubbing her arms in the hopes that the aching might go away, but in the end just ended up aggravating the bruises more and filling her nose with the scent of her brothers' blood, traces of which were splattered across her skin. Ahsoka was a few feet away when she heard the voice of one of her brothers.

"Hey Commander, wanna join?" When she looked up her gaze set on Fives who was gripping a beer in one hand, along with Kix and Echo nearby. She smiled, but before she could answer Kix interrupted.

"Fives, she's eighteen," He deadpanned. "You're offering her beer. Connect the dots yet?"

Ahsoka chuckled as she sat down in between Fives and Kix, Echo sitting on the ground at her feet. "Of all people, the medic should know that Togruta can hold their liquor better than humans."

"Doesn't mean you should try," Echo added, not really serious. He didn't care one way or the other.

"You know, in some places the drinking age is eighteen," Ahsoka added jokingly as she took a beer from an open crate. She knew she'd win this fight. "And I do believe this planet is one of them." Kix was just being protective. He huffed, an amused smile threatening his serious demeanor.

After the silence from Kix's surrender, Fives laid his head in Ahsoka's lap, something he often did when they were only friends, not Commander and Trooper. Echo spoke up again. "To winning the war in one piece?" He offered up, his drink being raised slightly.

"I'll drink to that." Ahsoka raised her unopened bottle as she spoke, the other two following suit. 

"Here," Kix started, reaching for the bottle opener. Ahsoka gave an sneaky smile as he looked up at her with the opener in hand. She lifted the bottle to her open mouth, her canines gripping onto the edge of the cap. With a quick flick of the bottle, her fangs had caught on and flung it off.

The clones stared at her for a moment, finally laughing at their commander, always finding new ways to freak them out. Togruta can be so odd sometimes, something they had quickly learned when they were forced to put up with her wildcat-like tendencies.

They sat in silence at first, but over the next ten minutes the four of them had come up with multiple stories from their time as kids, either as cadets or as a youngling in Ahsoka's case, with Ahsoka running her hands through Echo's hair. It soothed him quite well after such a rough battle, and he frowned when she stopped after seeing Rex come over.

He silently grabbed a beer from the crate and handed it to Ahsoka. She popped the cap off and handed it back, Fives sitting up at the sight and turning to his Captain. "You knew she could do that?"

He nodded, an eyebrow raised every so slightly. "She did it for me on Christophsis within the first day of meeting her. It was quite the sight," Rex chuckled. He moved to sit down next to Echo, but he saw how exhausted his Captain was and moved over. He knew that Ahsoka would play with his hair too. If it were long enough she might have even braided it.

Rex scooched into his new spot, and without another word Ahsoka continued running her fingers through the scraggly blond locks. "That was a day to remember, ey Rexter?" Ahsoka said to break the silence. "Almost died far too many times for my liking that day."

"Same here. I was sore for weeks." Rex took a swig of his drink.

"Hey Fives, remember what you did on Teth-" Kix started with a smile.

"We don't go there," Fives warned.

Ahsoka grinned. "I'm curious."

"It's not all that interesting Commander," Fives tried to convince.

"Humor me."

"Well, he was about to-"

"Nope!" Fives grunted as he struggled to slap his hand over Kix's mouth, leaning over Ahsoka.

"Fine, fine, I won't say anything, gosh," He agreed, batting away his hand. Unfortunately it happened to fall directly in from of the Commander's drink, spilling it all over her.

Fives sat a little shocked for a moment but was quick to apologize. "Commander, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to," He tried to reassure.

Ahsoka looked up from her now soaked combat dress with a blank expression. She leaned in towards Fives, slowly gaining a smile that made him gulp in slight fear. You really don't want to get on the bad side of an angry leopard, a.k.a. Ahsoka. Staring him down she lifted her hand up, slowly grabbed his beer, and poured close to half of it down his shirt silently. When she was finished, she handed him back the bottle, sat back, and took a sip.

"That's what you get," She joked, the menacing smile still on her face. Finally after a few beats of silence, the other three burst out in laughter.

For the first time today, she could really say she was content, now sitting with her brothers, joking around like there wasn't a war raging around them, laughing like everything was going to be alright (despite her now drenched outfit).

Tis something. Could have been longer, but I stopped caring.

Have a good night/day/whatever and I'll see you when I see you :)

                                                                                                                 -AB