Braiding

Going off of one of ashskywalker66 's headcannons, that Ahsoka braids Anakin's hair. Just a short to tide you over.

Enjoy :)

For someone who doesn't have hair, Ahsoka sure had gotten good at braiding it. It was Padme who first showed her, when she newly Anakin's Padawan, after asking how she did her hair up the woman offered to teach her. She caught on quickly, and soon it became a ritual for the two whenever they were just hanging out as friends and sisters.

It was only after a particularly hard battle that Ahsoka dared braid her master's hair. Her legs were sore from running and she practically hurled herself onto the couch, curling up with a pillow, Anakin joining her moments later. When they both fell silent, she finally spoke into her pillow.

"Huh?" Anakin replied lazily. "You're mumbling."

Lifting her head up, Ahsoka continued. "Could I do your hair?" She asked somewhat sheepishly. "It just... Helps me relax."

Anakin smiled fondly at his little Padawan as he maneuvered himself onto the floor without a word. Ahsoka grinned to herself. She didn't move much, only slightly to be able to lift her hands into his hair, playing with it and just running her fingers through the greasy, dirty dark blonde locks. She breathed out slowly as she let the motion calm her, Anakin following suite.

"You should wash your hair," She joked. "It's a little nasty."

Anakin chuckled, too exhausted for a real laugh. "Ya, well I would if we didn't just get off a battlefield and I was too sore to stand." Hearing the word battlefield made her tense slightly.

"Can we not talk about it yet?"

Anakin nodded knowingly before changing the subject. "So, are you gonna braid my hair or just play with it?"

"Hey, I was getting there, this is just nice."

"This coming from someone who just told me my hair was nasty."

Ahsoka gave a light smack to his arm. "Ya well not too nasty to braid." Finally she caught up three pieces of hair, tugging gently on each strand as she made her way across his head in a French braid. His short hair made it hard, but not impossible, and she was determined to make it to the end before pulling it out.

"You just messed it all up!" Anakin complained with a smile as she tussled his hair back into it's messy place.

"Don't get your robes in a twist, I'm redoing it." This time she started from the other side, lazily throwing pieces into the braid. She didn't make it to the end before her hands went slack against his shoulders and she mumbled an excuse. Anakin, noticing her exhaustion, sat himself back up onto the couch and laid Ahsoka's head in his lap. He rested a hand on her lekku, slowly stroking them like she was his hair, just as lazily as Ahsoka had tried to braid before she fell asleep. His eyes were closed in mere moments.

That's how Obi-Wan found them that night, Anakin's hair half braided with Ahsoka in his lap. They didn't have to know he took a picture, right?

There you have it, a really short fic I wrote in fifteen minutes. Yes, I should have been sleeping seeing as I got back from youth group an hour late as it was, am I going to? Not a chance, it's Friday people, I'm gonna stay up late against my better judgment. 

Have a good night/day/whatever and I'll see you when I see you :)

                                                                                                            -AB