Knights and Nomads, Part 2

Here it is peeps, enjoy :)

"You felt it too?" Anakin said when they were alone in Obi-Wan's tent, now slightly more crowded than it had been previously.

Obi-Wan nodded in agreement. "She's a force wielder. We must be careful." He laid out the thick blanket Anakin would be sleeping on next to his own, both of them sitting on their respective mats.

"She was truthful when she said she didn't know about the Jedi, do you really think she could have gone all this time not knowing? And is she really a danger if she doesn't know?"

"I'm not sure, but we still need to tread lightly. Convince her to come to the temple with us." Obi-Wan started stripping himself armor and overshirt, leaving the cream tunic underneath as his only protection against the cold night air. Anakin followed, but with his own navy blue colored tunic.

"And how are we supposed to do that?" Anakin asked, grabbing both the blankets they brought from near the entrance of the tent and handing one to Obi-Wan.

"She's a nomad, we'll tell her she can stay at the temple for a few nights. Maybe by the time we get there she'll reveal something."

"Let's hope she does."

--------------------

The next morning Ahsoka woke up to the sound of someone stomping out the fire. She quickly stood up, stuffed the blanket she had been sleeping under back in her bag, and pushed away the tent flap. The sun had barely come up, but the knight she recognized as Rex from the night before had already gotten up and was in his armor. It couldn't have been much fun to travel in, it was pretty heavy, but she said nothing, only continuing towards where he stood.

"How can I help pack up, Knight Rex, was it?"

"Captain Rex, and if you could take down the tent that you just came out of?" He told her. His voice was a little cold, obviously not used to strangers invading their camp, but something about the way he spoke was gentle. Like he was talking to a glorified child who he didn't want to hurt the feelings of.

"Of course, Captain." She teased, walking back towards her tent. By this time more of the knights had emerged and Anakin's voice could be heard talking to Obi-Wan from their tent.

"Of course I didn't mean to kick you Obi-Wan, why would I kick you?"

"I don't know, the same reason you smacked me in the face?"

"We were sleeping inches away from each other, it's no wonder I hit you! It was an accident." Ahsoka couldn't help but chuckle at their banter as she went to take down her tent. It was held up by only a few branches they likely found from the edge of the forest they had been camping at. The burlap definitely wouldn't have been all that comfortable for sleeping on, but it served it's purpose as a tent. She pulled the rough fabric off it's stilts which promptly fell the moment she took it off. It was a wonder it didn't fall down in last night's wind. Ahsoka folded up the fabric into a square small enough to carry and grabbed the sticks, and she was about to throw them in the woods right as the two Jedi joined Rex near the fire.

"Rex, have your men pack up and I'll alert the council telling them we're on our way back," Anakin spoke. Seeing Ahsoka at the edge of the woods, holding a stick from the tent she had just taken down, he continued towards where she stood admiring it. "It's quite the lovely stick," He joked. He was back in his armor again, as was Ahsoka. She was startled by his sudden appearance but grinned at him none the less.

"It would make a good spear, I was debating keeping it." She threw the stick up in the air a few inches nd caught it, testing it's weight. "Just need to whittle down the other end."