Bounty Hunter

I've seen this done before, and I didn't have anything else to write so I'm gonna try it. Ahsoka never joined the order, and she'll be nineteen in this, I'm messing with timeline because that's how I roll.

OH and I just started watching the Mandalorian (finally) so that's exciting. I'm really loving it so far. It's pretty much the story of a single dad traveling the world in a beat up Honda civic while wearing an Armani suit, and I'm here for it.

Enjoy :)

Anakin and Obi-Wan both had the same thought when they walked off the gunship: The force is strong here.

There had been recent intel that Cad Bane was spotted on Florrum. Let's just say, neither Jedi were very excited about the opportunity to run into Hondo, silently agreeing that their sanity was worth more than a mission and to run if they catch a glimpse of him. Traveling east, the two of them and a few faithful members of the 501st headed off into the distance.

It was nearly an hour later that they came across a ship, although it wasn't Bane's. Anakin silently boarded, hoping to get the jump on him, although he didn't find out that it wasn't the bounty hunter's until he had a blade to his throat.

"If you value your life you'll tell me who you are and why you're here," Came a female voice through gritted teeth.

"You're clearly not Cad Bane," He replied, holding his hands out from his side. He felt it again, that force presence. This was them. "Who are you?"

"I asked first." He still hadn't caught a glance of her, but the blade to his throat was pushed harder.

"Anakin Skywalker, I'm a Jedi." He slowly grabbed the edge of his cloak and pulled it away to reveal his lightsaber.

The girl sighed as she lifted the dagger. "Great, I just had to get caught up with a Jedi." When Anakin turned around he was able to properly see who had tried to murder him, a Togruta girl of about nineteen, sheathing the dagger beside one of two swords hanging on her sides. "What do you want with Cad Bane?"

Before he could answer, she held a hand up to silence him and hid around the corner. She certainly is a character, he thought to himself.

In a moment she caught Obi-Wan who had just come around the corner in the same fashion as with Anakin the first time. He quickly intervened. "Whoa whoa whoa, that's Obi-Wan, he's friendly," He intervened.

The girl, exasperated, once again sheathed her dagger as she stared towards the door Obi-Wan had come through. 

"Lovely to meet you," He said halfheartedly. 

"Can people PLEASE stop boarding my ship without my authorization!" She cried, pointing towards the entrance where Rex had come through with a few men following behind, blasters aimed. "If you're quite done tormenting me, I have places to be," She urged.

"Do you at least know where Cad Bane is?" Anakin asked the girl.

"Of course I do, he's in my cargo hold. If you feel like dragging his sorry shebs back to the Republic, be my guest. I've had enough of him." She led the gaggle of soldiers down the hallway to a door they assumed was the cargo hold.

"Wait, why is he in your cargo hold?" Obi-Wan asked, settling a hand on his lightsaber before they entered. She turned around to face him as she spoke.

"I'm a bounty hunter, what did you expect?"

"So you're allied with him?" Anakin asked aggressively, grabbing his own lightsaber.

"Allied? Please, he's competition and he's gotten on my nerves one too many times. He's cuffed to a pole right now." They entered to find a very passed out Cad Bane, indeed handcuffed, his weapons in a crate across the room from him. "Take him. He's more trouble than he's worth if I were to get his bounty. Just leave me the weapons, they're worth more than him."

"Who are you anyway?" Anakin finally asked, kneeling down by the unconscious bounty hunter.

She smirked slightly. "Ahsoka Tano. Awful to meet you, Master Jedi. Now please, take your bounty hunter and get off my ship."

Before she could continue, Cad Bane started to stir. In a moment he was ready to murder someone. "You're gonna regret this, scum, you think you can keep me here. You'll never win." He started. Ahsoka sighed as she neared him, Anakin stepping away.

"I'm not the one handcuffed to a pole in the presence of two Jedi." Ahsoka put a hand on her hip as she threw the keys to Anakin. "You want him or not?"

Anakin unlocked the cuff holding Bane down, then reattached it to his wrist, shoving him towards Rex. "Wait outside, and all of you have your blasters pointed at him at all times, shoot to stun." He dutifully nodded, grabbing the bounty hunter's sickeningly blue wrist and leading him out. Now alone with Ahsoka, Anakin and Obi-Wan stood next to each other again. They gave each other a look that said, "you felt it too?" Regarding Ahsoka's force abilities. It was Obi-Wan who spoke first.

"My dear, if I may,"

"Yes I have the force," She interrupted. 

"You... You know?" This time it was Anakin.

"Of course I know, I was almost brought to the temple but I was kidnapped for my abilities. Forced to use it for show. I escaped nearly nine years ago." She lead them out of the hold and towards the bridge.

"But you never sought out the Jedi again?" Obi-Wan asked.

"I know enough about the Jedi to know they wouldn't take in a ten year old. Wasn't worth the struggle anyway. Found myself a ship, I've been a bounty hunter for over three years. Made me money after all." She had a look of slight defeat on her face, accompanied by what looked to be grief as she flopped in the pilot's chair.

"Would you want to be a Jedi?" Anakin asked. Obi-Wan had a knowing look on his face as he observed. He had a feeling Anakin would get this girl in the order if she really wanted to be.

"Not like I have a choice."

"If you could, I mean."

She thought about it for a moment. "Maybe during war, but I don't know if I could handle doing the peace-time stuff that a Jedi does. Going from a bounty hunter to a monk doesn't really work all that well," She joked. After a moment she spoke again. "You guys have a bounty hunter to deal with. Might wanna go join your soldiers."

Anakin nodded, going to leave. "Hope we'll see you around, Ahsoka."

She nodded in agreement. "And you too, master Jedi." She thought for a moment before standing up and heading towards the doorway. "Wait, I'm- I'm based in Naboo if you ever want to come find me."

Anakin turned to see her face with a small grin. "We will."

Part 2? Idk. I had no idea where this was going when I first started it, I actually completely changed the plot in the end so there was nothing for me to go off of lol

Tell me if this garbage is still worth a part two

Have a good day/night/whatever and I'll see you when I see you :)

                                                                                                              -AB