My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 52

Start from the beginning

"Ok, then I'm good." he said, stepping back, to as Josh took his place.

"I already talked with you about how treat her and all that. Just have her home by" Josh started and stopped on his own.

"I'll have her home before morning. How's that?" I said, smirking at how they were so protective of Alex.

"Yeah, sure." Josh said, and stepped back.

"Ok, your first date-" Brendan starts to be interrupted by Andrew and Josh.

"WHAT?!" they say, shocked.

"Yah, I've always been waiting for Alex, my whole life." I told them.

"So you've never been on a date?" Andrew asks.

"And you've never had your first kiss? Or further?" Josh asks.

"Nope. Why?" I asked.

They relaxed visibly. I don't know why yet, but I'm sensing they'll tell me.

"We thought you'd mess with her and then leave." Andrew said.

"All of you?" I asked, shocked.

"Well, Bells, Olive, Me, and Andrew. We've seen her get hurt and we didn't want that happen again." Josh said.

"I'd never do that to her. I love her more than anything and anyone. She's my world. The only thing I need and want to live. I can't live without her." I told them, truthfully.

"Thanks man. You don't know what you've just done, for all of us." Andrew said, clamping his hand on my shoulder.

"Especially Alex." Josh said, clamping his hand on my other shoulder.

I guess, they finally got it. They understood now that I wouldn't ever hurt her. That I'd die for her. They finally let me take my job as her main protector and lover.

"Ok! Your first date! Where are you gonna go?" Brendan asked.

"I'm taking her to a nice restaurant, The Cheesecake Factory." I announced.

They were all impressed. It was a pretty restaurant and I hoped she loved it. I wanted to make it perfect for us. After we ate, I was gonna take her to the meadow, our meadow, and give her something very precious to me. I knew she was the one, that I was gonna spend the rest of my immortal life with. She's everything and anything I need.

I left my room, to the living room, and Alex was already sitting there looking amazing in her dress, she hadn't noticed me yet, she was talking with Carrie about something, but as soon as Carrie looked at me, Alex did too.

"Wow" was the only thing that came out of my mouth.

Everyone laughed, but Alex, who was looking down, blushing furiously. I just kept staring at her. She is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

After everyone was done laughing at my words, or lack thereof, we made our way downstairs. As we got to the bottom, the whole pack was just staring at us. They were stunned, I think, at what, I have no clue.

"Everyone into the Living Room!!!" We yelled together, not needing a queue.

They all rushed to the living room, and we followed after. We got on the stage.

"I'm sure you all have been informed about our plans this evening." I said, while me and Alex glared at the people that spilled the beans.

They looked down, ashamed, as they should be. As we continued.

"So here are the rules. No leaving the house, no going outside, no partying, and no extra noise! Our beta, female beta, omega, and female omega will be here to make sure you follow those rules, along with Andrew, Josh, Carrie, and previous Alpha, female alpha, beta, female beta, omega and female omega. I want everything to stay as it was when we left it! UNDERSTOOD?!" I directed.