I THINK..I AM...

Precap.

Manav said yes for the proposal while Unnati is yet confused about it.

Back to the story.

Unnati reached Damnfam house and then with the help of her driver took all the stuff she had and went towards the lift. Soon they reached the floor and as usual, the door was open indicating that someone else arrived there before she did.

Entering the house.

U- Hey guys.

Arsh- Who was near to the door.. moved forward and hey paa(while hugging her), come in

U- Paa I am already in.

Arsh- Very funny Unnati..Sit down.

Unnati before settling down went towards Manav and hugged him.

U-Hello.

M- Hello.

U-Umm, guys who is editing the video

S- I am but before that Arsh has an idea about our new intro.

Arsh- Oh yes, I was thinking that since our journey started with the damnfam house how about we do the intro using it.

M- How?

Arsh-Look we will shoot everyone entering the door.

Aashna- Okay so let's start.

U-wait before that, sanku this is my clip.

After Sanket Kept all the clips safely, everyone moved towards the door.

Arsh- So let the boys start first and then the girls.

Ashi- No that will be so obvious, how about the four roommates start first.

T-And then you Ashi, then us Suta team.

M-Okay So lets start, should we do the video continuously or in breaks.

Arsh- See we have Gautam here and Vishal so let's do it continuously and they will handle the camera

So everyone went outside and waited for their turn.

While they were busy, Manav moved to Unnati.

M- So unsu, how was your audition?

U- It was okay, after auditions they told me to do a look test also.

M-Wow, look test it means that you have been selected.

U- Not yet they have some doubts about it, by the way, you know that today again our parents are having a meal together.

M- It seems that they have become very close.

U- I think they must be waiting for our answer.

M- Yes, they must be, so have you thought about it?

U-Umm.. actually

Before she could say anything.

Ashi-Love birds please give us some attention also.

U- yes sorry.

Soon the shoot was over and they wanted to start their secret Santa session.

U-Guys there is a gift for everyone from my side, so don't open that right now first open your secret Santa gifts, okay?

T- Wow, gifts for everyone and all, that is so sweet of you.

While hugging her.

My P.O.V

So, guys as we know that Addy's Santa was Rishu, Unnati's was t.k, Ashi's was Gautam, Manav's was Aaashan, T.k's was Addy, Ashna's was Sanket, Rishu's was Ashi and Sanket's was Arsh.

After shooting the d.f. video everyone unwrapped their personal gifts from unnati.

The gift was a bracelet written Damnfam on it with the infinity design

Everyone- Wow, Unns this is so nice.

U-Thank you.

Ashi-Noni, when did you decide to get this matching bracelet.

U-Well i got it customized by a fan called Aisha, who wanted to do something for us.

U-Her Instagram account is @sheizcool(a fake account), she in return for this bracelets wanted just a favour from me.

Imagine Damnfam written on top.

S- So these bracelets are for free.

u- no I asked her to charge me for them, anyway, she wants to talk to all of you. So can I video call her now?

M- Yes.

Unnati then called her this fan (you all lovely fans are permitted to think that they are talking to you).

U-Her Aisha,

A-Hi dhi, how are you?

U- i am fine Aisha just wanted to tell you that i broke up with damnfam and then they returned me the bracelets you made for them(she said all this with a poker face that anyone can agree to what she said)

A-No, why did you leave them..please dhi go talk to them, please for me( and she started crying)

M-(who was settled beside Unnati)-Uns, yaar you made her cry.

M- Hi, Aisha, your unnati dhi was lying we all are and will always be together.

A- Oh God Manav bhaiyyah, how are you and how is Arsh, Rishu and Addy? are you saying the truth?

M-Yes i am, in fact, we all are here together. (and he pointed the camera to everyone) and we loved your bracelets see.

They all showed her the bracelet that they by now had worn them and said a big thank you to her.

Finally, with a lot of chit chat with Aisha, Unnati disconnected after apologizing to her once again.

U-Yaar, these fans are soo cute, imagine she started crying.

M- Yes we are not only 9 people in this group there are many people who have emotionally been a part of our group.

After a bot of chit chat, the girls decided to go to Aashan's house while the boys stayed back.

Before, leaving Unnati remembered Manav's gift so she asked Arsh to call him outside.

Arsh-Deenu, i think we have left our wires outside, let's go bring them.

M-Okay, deenu.

When they reached out Unnati very sneakily took Manav to the corner near the stairs and gave him his gift.

U- This is for you.

M- Thank you but you could give me inside.

U-so that people can tease us, no ways. Okay bye.

Next Chapter's recap.

Mom, dad i agree to this proposal.