Part 35

The gang reached Mohali and after the boys dropped the girls safely, they went to Manav's place.

When the girls entered the house they were happy to see everyone that has arrived from a different place. Aashna's sisters had come and also Ashi's mother and brother had come. Unfortunately, Unnati's aunts(maternal and paternal) could not attend the function. 

The whole of the afternoon was busy for everyone, the girls were helping Unnati's mom with the gifts and also doing the preparations for tomorrows clothes and all. The boys were also busy with decorations since the function will be at Manav's place. Arsh and Addy were decorating the swing where the couple would be sitting while Sanku and Rishu were decorating the whole hall. Tanzeel was at the food section where he was placing the tables where the food will be kept.

The boys after decorating the place thought of going to the girls. Going there Tanzeel and Sanket literally rushed towards their partners, while the other boys just followed in. Manav was with Bronny at his house when he received a message from Arsh that they are going to Unnati's place.

He then got ready and went there. When he entered the house he saw the boys with the girls having fun with them while the girls were applying Heena. 

M-Hey guys.

Everyone replied with hi and then he went towards Unnati 

M-Hi(with that he just pecked her forehead)

U-Hi(and she blushed because of the look she got from the others)

M-So how come this sudden plan of Heena.

U-It was Ashi's surprise she had booked Heena artist for everyone so

M-Wow now this looks like a wedding function.

With that, he sat near Unnati and was just admiring how the Heena is turning out. A similar situation was going on with the other two couples. Tanzeel was holding one hand of Ashi(the one whose front was completed) and he was teasing her by blowing on that hand.

 Tanzeel was holding one hand of Ashi(the one whose front was completed) and he was teasing her by blowing on that hand

While Sanket was busy taking selfies with Aashna.