part 54

After knowing what happened with Aashna and Sanku, Unnati and Rishu were so confused about how they should start the conversation so that the two can understand each others point of view.

Inside the room.

Unnati looked at Sanku's face and then knew how to convince Sanku about all this.

U-Sanku do you know when honey and I met?

S-Yes you met due to Nagma

U-And do you know why became such good friends in such a short time?

S-I don't know.

U-Sanku at that time I was also in a toxic relationship while honey had just come out from one... You can say that the two of us were almost sailing in the same boat and when we talked to each other about our situations then we became close.

S-Vahini why are you telling me all this

U-Sanku you need to understand honey's point of view.

S-I did understand hers but has she tried understanding mine.

U-No you have not understood hers.

S-Ohh really then tell me what you think?

U-I know why Honey behaved like this

S-Why?

U-Sanku she wants to spend some time with you as her boyfriend, she was the two of you to be sure of all this before you take a step forward

S-Yes so we can be close after our engagement right?

U-No you won't, Sanku engagement is like a new responsibility and Aashna needs time to understand all this.

S-Okay i understand but why is she so affected about it now.

U-Sanku, she is just insecure that you might break up with her.

S-But i won't

U-Exactly okay tell me why did you not propose to Aashna two years back when you first met?

S-Because although I liked her I wanted to give us some time as friends

U-Exactly now honey also needs that time with you.. And anyway it's not like she has refused to marry you or something she just needs some time.

S-I think you are right

U-That i am, just tell me why do you want to get engaged so soon

S-Unsu seeing you and Manav i feel that the two of you got more comfortable with each other after your engagement and that is why I felt that also we need to take that step soon

U-Sanku, Manav and I are comfortable because before our engagement we were best friends who liked each other. For us, engagement was meant to happen soon but for you guys it is different.

U-You guys love each other and I don't think you need any assurance for that

S-I agree.

U-If you do go talk to Aashna 

S-I should 

With that, he went out while Manav who was looking for Unnati went to that room. He entered the room to see Unnati smile to herself

M-Unsu what are you doing here? and why are you smiling alone?

U-Nothing just wanted to talk with Sanku so came here

M-ohh was there something serious you were talking to him about?

U-Nothing serious now let's go shoot I need to practise also

With that, the two went and practised their videos and shot them.

On the other side, after taking to Rishu Aashna realised her mistake and then decided to talk to Sanku about it.

She then went to look for him and coincidentally he was also looking for her. The two then went to each other and then,

sorry, the two apologized to each other.

A-I am sorry I  overreacted today

S-I am also sorry, I should have given you space

A-Its okay

S- Also sorry for not trying to understand you.

A-I also did not understand your point of view, sorry.

With that, the two hugged and seeing them two people were so happy for them. One was Unnati and the other one was Rishu who was happy that the two sorted out their issue.

Soon it was time for the gang to go for lunch and then it was finally spa time for them.

DONEEEEEEEE GUYS NEXT CHAPT DONT KNOW WHEN.....