Part 61

It was the next day when after breakfast the gang decided to go back to sleep while Ashi and Sanket stayed awake and planned for the pool party.

Soon everything was ready on their end.

A-Sanku everything is ready let's call the rest

S-Yes let me call the boys and Aashna you go call Unnav

With that, they went inside the house to call basically wake everyone up.

At Unnav's room.

The two just went to sleep after breakfast. However, their sleep was broken when Manav's phone rang. Unnati who was trying to sleep could not sleep so she just woke up and then asked Manav to receive the call.

Manav just went to the balcony after he saw who is calling him. After receiving the call and talking to the person, he went inside to see Unnati still seating on the bed.

M-Good morning once again

U-Hi who was on call

M-No one just a work call

U-Everything is fine right?

M-Yes anyways let's go down

U-let go

The two were leaving their room when they banged into Ashi.

A-Ouch guys

U-Sorry are you okay 

A-Yes I am 

M-Pingu cant you see where you are walking

A-Manav i was seeing clearly your eyes were not on the way must be at someone.

M-Ashi you

U-Stop you two let's go down

A-Yes come fast I was actually coming up to call you. Everyone is waiting for you guys

M-So lets go

With that, the three went down and then Ashi told them to go with her to the swimming pool area. 

Going there they were surprised with the arrangments made for the pool party.

Unnati joined the girl gang and took a drink that Sanket had specially made. While Manav was with Arsh and Addy.

Everyone was enjoying their time, Sanket who wanted to dive inside the water asked Aashna to help him apply the sunscreen so that his back can be protected by the sun rays.

On the other side, Tanzeel and Ashi were sitting beside the pool and talking to themselves. Unnati was just noticing Manav, who was busy looking at his phone from time to time.

Unnati seeing no one around him thought to go talk to him. She went near him and was about to ask him about what is wrong but just then her phone rang.

She saw the call name and it was Manav's mom, she then went to a corner and received the call. On the other side, Manav saw Unnati going close to him and all he could think of and that time was that,

M-Hope she s not going to ask me about the call 

He was just praying and to his luck, Unnati got a call and she moved away to receive the call.

After talking to Manav's mom, Unnati joined the rest.

She was standing beside the pool while Manav was swimming with the rest of the boys. As soon as Manav saw Unnati he went towards her and told her.

M-Unsu why you standing sit

U-Yes 

With that, she sat at the edge of the pool with her legs inside the water.

Manav also stood beside her and after a while kept his hands on her thighs and leaned towards her.

M-Whose call was it?

U- Mum's 

M-Oh so how is aunty

U-Manav it was your mom's call and they are fine

M-Unsu isn't it weird that my mom calls you more than she calls me

U-Yes in fact I asked her if she wants to talk to you she said it's fine

M-Seems like you have actually replaced me in my mother's life

U-I am glad I am 

M-Anyways what was she saying?

U-Nothing just wanted to know if I need something from Punjab, I think your relatives are coming to Mumbai so she wanted to send something for me

M- So what did you ask for

U-Nothing, anyways do you plan to go anytime soon

M-No why?

U-Was thinking to join you if you are but it's fine.. 

R-Unnati can you please pass me the snacks bowl

U-Rishu will you eat in the pool?

R-No i am sitting on this water bed and eat

U-Okay, do you guys want something (she asked the rest)

S-No Vahini we are fine

U-Okay

She then took the snacks bowl along with water and passed it to Manav who passed the bowl to Rishu.

Unnati took some crisps for herself also and then seating at her previous position she started eating it.

Manav who was still beside her asked her to feed him also, which she did 

Soon it was time for the gang to get ready for their dinner. They had planned to go out for dinner since tomorrow they will be going back to Mumbai.

Their dinner plan went good and soon they had packed their bags already to leave this wonderful place tomorrow morning.